Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Metalingus on ESPN SportsCenter [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Metalingus on ESPN SportsCenter

RMadd
04-23-2007, 04:24 PM
I was watching SportsCenter last night around midnight, and on every Sunday edition of SC, they play a minute or so highlight reel from the past week that features music, known as The Ultimate Highlight. Anyway, I was quite surprised to see that last night's edition featured Metalingus, especially since it's been a couple years since anyone likely heard AB on the radio, and they don't have anything coming out in the next couple of weeks. But it was pretty cool nonetheless, knowing that not everyone has forgotten about them just yet.

eusebioCBR
04-23-2007, 08:12 PM
coooooooooool:cool:

Agent D
04-23-2007, 09:03 PM
SportsCenter finally uses a good band for their Ultimate Highlight and I have to go and miss it.

Dogstar
04-23-2007, 10:49 PM
Nice! That's pretty cool.

Wylde-Tremonti
04-24-2007, 12:47 PM
Quick!!! They Need to capitalize and Put Metalingus out as a single!!! (accually that would be pretty B.A. if you asked me!) lol

bilal
04-24-2007, 01:46 PM
cool.... wasn't the track One Day remains also featured in the U.Highlits? .... i think i downloaded that clip from AB website a long while back.......

eusebioCBR
04-30-2007, 10:17 PM
Quick!!! They Need to capitalize and Put Metalingus out as a single!!! (accually that would be pretty B.A. if you asked me!) lol

There's a radio station in my area that plays B sides upon request, "deep cuts at noon". I requested Metalingus, they played it and it got a great responce from listeners that rated it online.
You're right, it should be a single.

Dogstar
04-30-2007, 10:26 PM
Very cool, eusebio.

Redeemer
07-08-2007, 11:32 AM
Metalingus is WWE Superstar Edge's entrance music. I always thought that was pretty b.a. :D