PDA

View Full Version : Idea for signature

McField
03-21-2007, 11:02 AM
any ideas for signatures?

-I don't give a shit what you think of me 'cuz I still gonna live tomorrow.-

bilal
03-21-2007, 11:39 AM
hah! ... nice .... but i guess signatures are part of your own self expression... though i keep changing mine

RMadd
03-22-2007, 08:09 PM
i like putting bands in mine, in hopes of recruiting new fans.... and of course I must support my st. louis cardinals. and my favorite smilie icon, the :hammerlol (hammerlol)

HeavensOnFire
03-24-2007, 12:59 PM
:Mcfield !!!!, LIKE A BRIDGE OVER TROUBLED WATER, I will Lay Me Down, I,LL TAKE YOUR PART WHEN DARKNESS FALL, IM SAILING RIGHT ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN BY, GLORY TO GOD WE LIVE BECAUSE HE LIVES, TODAY, i dont know what would be good a signature for ya, its to express yourself, you can try songs or random potery, something like this, i reach for love that i feel inside i reach for my heart to share my heart i find it everywhere, except with those who i give my all too that share not my sureal being inside im starting to think im they are unworthy of my all , the bible and the true vine jesus christ our lord and saviour spoke in a parable of these things why did he speak in such parables because the people could not hear nor could they see, Matt Ch 7,Verse 6, Also you will find the messages on Judging And Hypocrisy Verse 6, GIVE NOT THAT WHICH IS HOLY UNTO THE DOGS NEITHER CAST YOUR PEARLS BEFORE SWINE, :D im keeping mine for a while,

McField
03-24-2007, 04:24 PM
well...though it doesn't have to be suited to me
ty anyway

HeavensOnFire
04-01-2007, 12:56 PM
:) haaaaaaaaaa

Sincirr
04-11-2007, 12:52 AM
Sumfin like Apathy4U, cos U dont care what anyone thinks.

McField
04-11-2007, 09:36 AM
actually that's my problem that I care too much

HeavensOnFire
04-12-2007, 08:57 PM
My Point Excalty !!!

Sincirr
04-15-2007, 06:58 AM
any ideas for signatures?

-I don't give a shit what you think of me 'cuz I still gonna live tomorrow.-
:rolleyes:
well fakeapathy then;)

:flee:

HeavensOnFire
04-17-2007, 09:50 PM
:D [QUOTE=Sincirr]:rolleyes:
well fakeapathy then;)
speaking of signatures i gotta change mine too , i just like it to much ,

McField
04-29-2007, 12:47 AM
well...I liked last one better

HeavensOnFire
05-01-2007, 09:55 PM
well...I liked last one better
:D I know It Man, im just like hard to market , which describes my new sig, THE SIGNATURE IS FOR MY GOD OF THE CONQUEST THE BREATH OF LIFE THE LIVING WATERS THE GOD OF PURPLE MOUTAIN MAJESTYS PEACE The Wonder Of His Gudiance Be With Ya GLORY TO GOD,