Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
I Need More Music [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : I Need More Music

jrsman12
10-01-2002, 05:42 PM
Hey,
I'm one of the biggest Creeders there are. Creed's music is the best sound that ever touched my ears. Now I want more of it. It's time for the gujys to release some more singles! Now, the best band in the world should have more than 3 albums after 5 years of being public, don't you think? I think we die-hard Creed fans need to stick together and petition for Scott and Mark to start writing:cool: I'm sure you guys all agree with me.

Cya L8a,
Justin

"And I hope those eyes don't steal my freedom"
-To Whom it May Concern, by Creed
________
Sichuan FAW Toyota Motor history (http://www.toyota-wiki.com/wiki/Sichuan_FAW_Toyota_Motor)

Dogstar
10-01-2002, 06:05 PM
I love them, too, and sometimes I just can't get enough of them, but I disagree that they need to rush to make another album. I think three albums in five years is pretty productive. I wouldn't want to them to force something just for the sake of getting it out quickly. I'm sure they have contractual obligations and all, but I hope they get to live a little after a very long tour, relax and refuel their creative juices. I vote for quality over quantity.
Oh, and welcome to board. Lots of Creed freaks here, myself included.

hayley
10-01-2002, 06:06 PM
that's a good idea, i'm busting for more music aswell...but you see, if they get another one out by say the start of next year, it will bound to be rushed, because they are supposed to be taking a break, and wouldn't ya want all of that AWESOME music to not be rused, and thought over and over??

hayley
10-01-2002, 06:08 PM
oh yeah, welcome! lol...i'm addicted2stapp, A2S for short..hope ya have a good time here, i am ur new friend:D

TeriB19
10-01-2002, 10:39 PM
You are the best A2S!!;)

Lady Valkyrie
10-01-2002, 11:47 PM
All Good things will come to those who wait upon Creed to do what they need to do. You cannot rush creativity. I'm willing to wait.

faceless kiwi
10-02-2002, 12:02 AM
definately. It's better to wait for the pure gold. I dont want them to rush anything.

allison
10-02-2002, 09:12 AM
I agree with patience - but how about a b-sides album???? PLEASE?

faceless kiwi
10-02-2002, 06:13 PM
Definately need to release a b-sides

hayley
10-03-2002, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by TeriB19
You are the best A2S!!;)

I am???:wtf:

TeriB19
10-03-2002, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by addicted2stapp
oh yeah, welcome! lol...i'm addicted2stapp, A2S for short..hope ya have a good time here, i am ur new friend:D Yes you are.

hayley
10-03-2002, 12:45 AM
oh fanx:P

faceless kiwi
10-03-2002, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by addicted2stapp
I am???:wtf:

totally!

hayley
10-03-2002, 09:50 PM
;) so are you Faceless, so are you.:P

jrsman12
10-04-2002, 06:19 PM
Where is this going, lol.....
________
Chevrolet Bel Air specifications (http://www.chevy-wiki.com/wiki/Chevrolet_Bel_Air)

hayley
10-04-2002, 08:13 PM
ha ha..probably the sex thread.;)

Creedture
10-04-2002, 09:18 PM
naughty naughty,lol...

You guys should download some of the Creed stuff off of Kazaa

I have got..

My VH1 Music Awards Performance-My Sacrifice
NFL Thanksgiving Day Medley-Higher,My Sacrifice, DSD
VH1 Opening Night-My Own Prison
VH1 Opening Night-Signs
VH1 Opening Night-Freedom Fighter
VH1 Opening Night-Bullets
Jay Leno-With Arms Wide Open
Jay Leno-My Sacrifice
Much Music-Torn(acoustic)
Farmclub-Higher
and all the music videos.

hayley
10-04-2002, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by Creedture
naughty naughty,lol...

hehe..i know...but after all, he IS my sex partner, so that's what wer'e supposed to do..;)

Creedture
10-04-2002, 10:00 PM
hahaha....A2S, your just too much

but hey, one thing I have learned in life is..if you make people think your something, they will believe it..

in other words..."you just look sweet and innocent..."

lol,
-Nic

hayley
10-04-2002, 10:06 PM
ROFL!!!:P

jrsman12
10-10-2002, 07:36 PM
Alright girls, lets keep it clean. If you want to discuss these, um, matters, could we please do it in a thread that does not have my name attached? Thank's!

---The day reminds me of you, the night hides your truth. The earth is a voice speaking to you. Take all this pride and leave it behind, 'cause one day it ends, one day we die. Believe what you will, that is your right. But I choose to win. I choose to fight.

---Weathered
________
F engine (http://www.toyota-wiki.com/wiki/Toyota_F_engine)

Read JDM
10-10-2002, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by jrsman12
Now, the best band in the world should have more than 3 albums after 5 years of being public, don't you think?

I feel your pain but I do think 3 albums in 5 years is pretty commendable. Try being a Third Eye Blind fan; they haven't released an album in a full 3 years now. Weezer and Tool went a solid 4+ years each before returning last spring. So, really, 3 albums in 5 years ain't too bad. Don't get me wrong, though. If Creed put out another CD next Tuesday, you can bet your house I'd be at the record store at 9 a.m.