Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Message to Scott about 12/29 in Chgo. [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Message to Scott about 12/29 in Chgo.

Yvonne
01-02-2003, 03:52 PM
I wish I could post the entire message to Scott but here's some of it:

......you don't need some admirer to tell you how you should live, no one on this earth has that right. I just hope you know that whatever it was that hurt you that night, weeks or months leading up to that night, cannot touch you: not because you're the lead singer of CREED and the whole world is watching, it cannot touch you because you know you're the "head" and you know what comes with being favored as the "head."

I'm just an admirer along with thousands of other people, keeping us and even some of the people closest to you saftisfied should not be a priority. I would rather see CREED exist no more if it meant that you're able to really make your son Jagger proud by simply being his father, not because you're the lead singer of CREED.

Scott, your voice is beautiful, the words you sing have touched so many, but I would rather not hear a new song or see another CREED concert if it meant that you were on the road to loosing yourself.

Yvonne

Weathered
01-02-2003, 04:28 PM
sorry but i dont think hell come here...someone posted as him once but no one knows if it was him or not

CREED ROCKS !

Yvonne
01-02-2003, 04:52 PM
Weathered,

I didn't post my message thinking Scott would actually read it in this forum. It was part of a letter I felt compelled to write to him......whether or not he ever reads it or even receives the letter in his hand, it's simply something that was placed upon my heart to write.

hayley
01-02-2003, 05:22 PM
The best place to put it would be The Band or Creeds Music:D

Bridge of Clay
01-02-2003, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by Weathered
sorry but i dont think hell come here...someone posted as him once but no one knows if it was him or not

CREED ROCKS !

that wasn´t the man, according to Steve!

TeriB19
01-02-2003, 05:40 PM
Yvonne, excellent letter! Welcome to the bb, good to have you here!

KBoo925
01-02-2003, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by Yvonne
Weathered,

I didn't post my message thinking Scott would actually read it in this forum. It was part of a letter I felt compelled to write to him......whether or not he ever reads it or even receives the letter in his hand, it's simply something that was placed upon my heart to write.

Hey Yvonne...
I wrote a letter to Scott once, a long time ago, and I never heard back. But, I'm thinking about writing again anyway. It feels good to just get the feelings out there too. Do you have the address? Maybe you can PM it to me. Thanks for what you wrote.
Peace inside us all,
Karin

creeder
01-23-2003, 10:49 AM
Creed is the best ever happen to me :D

X-Change Guitarist :angel: :band:

SCOTTSMYMAN
01-23-2003, 12:51 PM
I second that!!

:dancing: :band:

HigherGirl
02-07-2003, 11:34 PM
Yvonne---
Verrry good letter...couldn't have said it better myself!!!:)

Sheila63
02-09-2003, 10:28 AM
I agree. Yvonne, I thought what you wrote is wonderful and from the heart. Discovering Creed has been a totally blessing for me too.:angel: