Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Rail Seating [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Rail Seating

CollectiveSoul
10-01-2002, 05:32 PM
How do ou get rail tickets. i would love to see thej up close and ask Tremonti for a pick

luvscott4ever
10-01-2002, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by CollectiveSoul
How do ou get rail tickets. i would love to see thej up close and ask Tremonti for a pick
You have to by pit tix...If the venue has a small pit (Cincy, Alpine Valley and Phoenix do) there's not too much to worry about, I think the pit in Cincy only held @ 100 people, so that was a nice pit, but if you go to a venue that the whole floor is considered the pit...You stand in line for hours, and when the doors open......RUN LIKE HELL!!!!! :D
Good luck to you!!! I'm going to be in Phoenix on Saturday, and I got pit tix, my first ones, it ought to be AMAZING!!!! :rockon:

Steve
10-01-2002, 10:26 PM
I'm leaving about 12:00pm or so to goto the Madison, WI show... the whole building is GA!! Gotta get in line early to be guarenteed a spot in the front.

luvscott4ever
10-01-2002, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by Steve
I'm leaving about 12:00pm or so to goto the Madison, WI show... the whole building is GA!! Gotta get in line early to be guarenteed a spot in the front.

I can't believe they even still do that!!! I think that sucks...I'm going to the show in Indiana, and they are doing the same thing..
I'm gonna go to the one here, in St Paul, but I'm going to just get reserved seats..our pit is the whole floor and when they were here in Feb, we had floor tix, and we just stood behind the first deck and watched, too many people on the floor, thankfully we didn't have to buy those tix!!! Which reminds me, I need to get onto 93X and find out about advanced tix!!! :rockon:
by the way, my daugher just loves all the new smilies...Great job on that!!!

BigBassDrummer
10-02-2002, 12:26 AM
to get the tix, you just gotta be the first to buy them! Or you can go on eBay and get some... but if you want to buy them from TicketMaster, DO NOT tdo it online! The servers get backed up and you'll never get decent seats.... instead, go to a TM outlet and buy them face to face, because the TM people have a direct link to the server, none of this internet BS.... if you wanna know what to do from there, check out this thread:

http://www.creedcommunity.com/showthread.p...s=&threadid=122 (http://www.creedcommunity.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=122)

allison
10-02-2002, 09:09 AM
I've gotten pit/GA tickets over the phone and haven't had trouble - was I just lucky? I had 2 phones at once and was simultaneously dialing both. Got busy signals for about 5 mins but then got through.

BigBassDrummer
10-02-2002, 10:39 AM
nah phone is fine... as long as you're speaking to someone live and not over the internet where you have no control over how fast you get your tix.

Steve
10-05-2002, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by BigBassDrummer
nah phone is fine... as long as you're speaking to someone live and not over the internet where you have no control over how fast you get your tix.

That's not necessarily true... if you talk to someone on the phone, they have to dial into the Ticketmaster servers just like you would at home on the internet.... it's just that they are guarenteed a connection to the server (it's part of their network). On the Internet you aren't guarenteed a connection, but if you get on right away you should be able to grab some nice tix. It's always worked for me. So far it's never failed me. Creed, WWE, Nickelback, etc.

Taylor
10-05-2002, 07:14 PM
I got pit tickets for the 11/6 show online

TeriB19
10-05-2002, 09:55 PM
Just remember this: The early fan gets the rail.

Taylor
10-05-2002, 10:00 PM
which is me!! :D

allison
10-06-2002, 04:35 PM
My ticketmaster telephone experiences have always been automated.