Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Towels in, lights are out pt. 2 *Before reading, read pt.1 first* [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Towels in, lights are out pt. 2 *Before reading, read pt.1 first*

nagpo
12-18-2006, 01:12 AM
Wasting my time
Love so gone a'stray

Wasting my time
She leads me to the fray

Wasting my time
I look back she's gone away

I'm burnin' deep inside
God help me quell this pain

(Chorus)
So come on now

And I
Wanted to be with you every day

But you
Struck me down in my place

Lets see
Whats to become of me
(end)

I've lost a life-line
For losing you my baby

Passage lost in time
Key broken in shards

Theres nowhere to go
Your hearts sealed with gold

(Chorus)
And I
Would have gone all the way

And you
Feel so damn great

Lets see
If i can make it through,
This time of hate
(end)

You've fucked me for the last time
I'm taking revenge on these last rhymes
In your eyes I see death
Almost as much as i regret

(chorus)
And I
Feel so damn lost

So you
Remember one last thing

I,
Will come out in golden wings
(end)

I will come out in golden wings

nagpo
12-19-2006, 05:23 PM
pt.1 one is a love poem and pt.2 is well kind of not:p its more of(to me) getting over a relationship that never really took off, or started. however you want so say that.

HeavensOnFire
12-19-2006, 08:57 PM
:) sounds like more of ramblings of de supplications in stuff i liked it,

nagpo
12-19-2006, 10:16 PM
:) sounds like more of ramblings of de supplications in stuff i liked it,
i dont really know what "ramblings of de supplications in stuff" means but thnx for the "i liked it"

HeavensOnFire
12-19-2006, 10:46 PM
your welcome, i really did like it it was groovy

GrafiTTied
12-20-2006, 12:07 PM
i like the flow of the poem, it doesnt seem forced.........only thing is that i was wondering where the towels in and the lights out part came into the poetry :p

nagpo
12-20-2006, 02:53 PM
i like the flow of the poem, it doesnt seem forced.........only thing is that i was wondering where the towels in and the lights out part came into the poetry :p
"Towels in, lights are out" thats what i said to my self after finishing it. i wasent even thinking about poem tittles at the time either.

HeavensOnFire
12-21-2006, 08:34 PM
my :2cents: ....i did,nt write it of course or anything Btw like your avi its cool. the way i read it it was like very MUCH CRYSTAL, but the towel repersents being covered and the lights going out repersents i dont want you to see me naked,

nagpo
12-21-2006, 09:24 PM
my :2cents: ....i did,nt write it of course or anything Btw like your avi its cool. the way i read it it was like very MUCH CRYSTAL, but the towel repersents being covered and the lights going out repersents i dont want you to see me naked,
:D

HeavensOnFire
12-21-2006, 09:55 PM
:D
man that was good stuff , i cant write that well man i promise ya, my wrtings have grown a bit old fashion my newer ones have, i havent giving much feed back to this was , but it was a master piece in its own way and very much brilliant thanks for sharing it

nagpo
12-21-2006, 11:37 PM
man that was good stuff , i cant write that well man i promise ya, my wrtings have grown a bit old fashion my newer ones have, i havent giving much feed back to this was , but it was a master piece in its own way and very much brilliant thanks for sharing it
:cool: