Fire bitten love

So, peace to my heart
Please no more inferno
Veins rush with blood
Because of the...
Love bitten inferno

nagpo
12-19-2006, 05:16 PM
should i add "when im near you" to the end of "Is the excitement I feel"?

HeavensOnFire
12-19-2006, 09:01 PM
should i add "when im near you" to the end of "Is the excitement I feel"?
:) you could,

nagpo
12-21-2006, 12:21 AM
:) you could,
i'll try it. what do yall think

nagpo
11-06-2007, 09:11 PM
shit i hate this pile of trash

TrulyAmazing
11-06-2007, 09:45 PM
shit i hate this pile of trash
haaaaa we are revisting potery that we think now sucks no serious this was written with skills of briliance i thought it was anyways it reminds me of passion and warfare the constant warfare of the battle of blood inferno flesh

nagpo
11-06-2007, 11:31 PM
really? it was about a girl. i let her read it and told her it was about her and she was like "umm okay"

i can't believe i asked her out after that. I can't believe i was surprised she said no.

TrulyAmazing
11-08-2007, 06:36 PM
really? it was about a girl. i let her read it and told her it was about her and she was like "umm okay"

i can't believe i asked her out after that. I can't believe i was surprised she said no.
mabey then she was more of the flowers and butterflies and hearts type a potery type not in to the thrills and chills in stuff like hot infernos , in stuff likey that its really deep and passion like

nagpo
11-08-2007, 09:55 PM
honestly, i think she was to young. and, i didint know this at the time, she already had a boyfriend. the thing that sucks is, she was the first girl i ever asked out, lol. not a very good experience.

TrulyAmazing
11-10-2007, 02:09 PM
honestly, i think she was to young. and, i didint know this at the time, she already had a boyfriend. the thing that sucks is, she was the first girl i ever asked out, lol. not a very good experience.
no not a very good experince well my friend thats her lose your an awsome writer no she should have dumed that other guy :) if she may have been more older and experinced should would have a since too and to appreciate good potery....

nagpo
11-10-2007, 03:34 PM
ha thanks

TrulyAmazing
11-11-2007, 10:31 AM
ha thanks
your welcome