Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Is he ok? [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Is he ok?

inside_us_all04
11-29-2006, 06:04 AM
I read that he fell off of a balcony while goofing with his friends, does anyone know if Scott is okay??

nagpo
11-29-2006, 05:20 PM
if what you read is true then he is a fucking idiot(more than we thought) and god hates him. i mean seriously, who "falls" off a balcony? unless their commiting suicide...goofing with his friends? wow even his friends must hate him, trying to push him off and all.

Dogstar
11-29-2006, 08:57 PM
^^^Sometimes, you make absolutely no sense...
Where did you hear this, inside us all? Just curious.

nagpo
11-29-2006, 09:20 PM
^^^Sometimes, you make absolutely no sense...

yeah, okay buddy.

Chase
11-30-2006, 07:23 AM

When Creed lead singer Scott Stapp fell from his penthouse balcony at the Shore Club in Miami Beach early Saturday morning, spies dished that he was back to his hard-partying ways. But Stapp told Page Six’s Corynne Steindler any rumors of debauchery are completely untrue. “Yes, I did fall from my balcony,” he said, requiring three stitches. “But I was kidding around with my friends,” who were in the penthouse below. The rocker said he “heard a ruckus” on the floor below where some of his friends and their girlfriends were staying. “I was standing up on the balcony, which has poles, and we were just trash-talking and kidding around,” Stapp related. “I slipped. I got too high. I was leaning over and I slipped.” While one source told us Stapp, who was arrested for public intoxication last February, “did not look normal” when he checked into the hotel, he insisted he’s cleaned up his ways. And for good reasons - he and his wife, Jaclyn Nesheiwat, are expecting a baby girl named Milàn in January.

Here's another report: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfgate/category?blogid=7&cat=417

Creed Singer Denies Drunken Fall
Creed star Scott Stapp has hit out at suggestions intoxication was the cause of a weekend accident that saw him end up in hospital needing stitches.

The singer fell from his penthouse balcony at the Shore Club in Miami Beach, Fla., early on Saturday morning and required three stitches.

But Stapp, who was arrested in February for being drunk in public, denies inebriation was to blame for his terrifying fall, insisting he's cleaned up his ways.

He tells Page Six, "Yes, I did fall from my balcony. But I was kidding around with my friends.

"I was standing up on the balcony, which has poles, and we were just trash-talking and kidding around.

"I slipped. I got too high. I was leaning over and I slipped."

The Lithium
11-30-2006, 11:32 AM
if what you read is true then he is a fucking idiot(more than we thought) and god hates him. i mean seriously, who "falls" off a balcony? unless their commiting suicide...goofing with his friends? wow even his friends must hate him, trying to push him off and all.
You know that's funny when you have an avvie of the man himself

nagpo
11-30-2006, 05:50 PM
havent gotten around to changing it.

Dogstar
11-30-2006, 05:56 PM
Thanks for the info, Chase.

HeavensOnFire
11-30-2006, 08:10 PM
well the importan thing is he is okay :D bless his heart

The Lithium
12-02-2006, 09:21 AM
"Yes, I did fall from my balcony."
Oooh, aouch, that's gotta hurt

"But I was kidding around with my friends."
Oh now I see! Well that's a relief!

HeavensOnFire
12-04-2006, 07:47 PM
Oooh, aouch, that's gotta hurt

Oh now I see! Well that's a relief!
yes its truly a relief,

Agent D
12-04-2006, 09:35 PM
"I got too high."

I bet he did.

titan9
12-04-2006, 10:19 PM
^ Lol. :D I'd like to see a little less falling and a little more touring(once his child is born and he's had some time at home with his wife).

HeavensOnFire
12-10-2006, 08:41 PM
I bet he did.
i,ve gotta set here and admire your avatar for a while, damn it dont ask why, i hate spider man