Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
You Stand Here With Me, Draw Me Near [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : You Stand Here With Me, Draw Me Near

HeavensOnFire
11-22-2006, 08:51 PM
Draw Me Near,er To Your Heart, Draw, Me, Near,er To Your Chest Yes Its True, I Never Wanna Leave Ya , And Yes Draw Me Near,er Draw Me Near,er To Your Heart Draw Me Near,er To Your Arms Draw, Me Near,er To Your Chest Yes Its True I, Never Wanna Leave Ya, Draw Me Near,er To Your Heart Draw Me Near,er To Your Chest Draw Me Near,er Draw Me Near I,ll Drag You With Me In The Flood I,ll Drag You With Me In Many Waters I,ll Be There I,ll Drag You With Me When Its Tough I,ll Drag You With Me In War i,ll Be There Like My Best Weapon I,ll Never Forget You When I Go Out To The Battlie Filed I,ll Be There, Like My Best Horse I,ll Saddle You Up To Win My Race I,ll Be There, Draw Me Near,er To Your Heart Draw Me Near,er To Your Chest Draw Me Near Draw Me Near,er To Your Arms Oh Let Me Cling To Your Embrace Yes Its True Im Never Going Leave Ya Draw Me Near,er To Your Heart Draw Me Near,er To Your Arms Draw Me Near,, Draw Me Near Draw Me Near I,ll Stand With You In The Flood I,ll Stand With You In The Rain Of All Kinds I,ll Pass With You In The Ever Changing Skys Oh I,ll Tell You No Lies I,ll Go With You In War And Race With You In The Race And Saddle Up Your Best Horses, Draw Me Near Draw Me Near Draw Me Near,er To Your Heart Draw Me Near,er To Your Chest Draw Me Near,er To Your Arms Yes Its True I Never Wanna Leave Ya,

bilal
11-23-2006, 01:45 AM
if only we could hold on to such faithful blessings .......

Dogstar
11-25-2006, 03:03 PM
And have such loyal friends. Nice job as always, sis.

HeavensOnFire
11-27-2006, 11:13 PM
if only we could hold on to such faithful blessings .......
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, STILL HOLDING ;) Man I Just Read Your Signature, :roll: :roll:

HeavensOnFire
11-27-2006, 11:18 PM
thank you Doggy :

HeavensOnFire
09-07-2007, 07:34 PM
GLORYYYYYYYYY kerri i,ve been meaning to add more words to this one acoustic baby i wish to decatit TO,em BOTH Loves ya