Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
pray for me please!!!!!!!!! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : pray for me please!!!!!!!!!

Funkylilsissy
11-16-2006, 08:02 PM
I just had 4 wisdom teeth pulled I'm in so much pain it's tragic:thud: :crying:

eusebioCBR
11-16-2006, 10:08 PM
:eek: OUCH!:eek: hope you feel better soon!!!

Funkylilsissy
11-17-2006, 12:35 AM
:eek: OUCH!:eek: hope you feel better soon!!!
thank you, I just feel asleep for about an hour only to wake up with it throbbing my ears are ringing:(

bilal
11-17-2006, 06:13 AM
damn!... the liquid diet and all ...... hope it gets better soon, havent they given you some medicines like stuff that keep you asleep for a day or two?

HeavensOnFire
11-17-2006, 10:25 PM
damn!... the liquid diet and all ...... hope it gets better soon, havent they given you some medicines like stuff that keep you asleep for a day or two?
i wish i could take something that would knock me out for a day or too, even if i did i would have to get up , hopefully i may get some rest over the week end not much though but an hour or 2 extra really helps,

HeavensOnFire
11-17-2006, 10:34 PM
I just had 4 wisdom teeth pulled I'm in so much pain it's tragic:thud: :crying:
YOU,LL LIVE!!! i never stop praying for ya, dumb ass !!!! you had all 4 pulled i,ll pray harder, go get ya a box of puffs and a smirinoff and you,ll be fine down load some millie vanillie , and calm your nerves, And new kids on the block for amusement as any pain killers kick in, and rememeber, WE,RE ROUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, :roll: :roll: They Aint Going Give Anybody Any Slack!!!

bilal
11-17-2006, 11:39 PM
We're so sorry you're not feeling well.
We hope you're better soon.
So we're bringing you some sunshine
By, um, singing you this tune:
Everybody misses you
And though we hate to cause a fuss
We'd like to say, "Get well soon!"
And "Please don't die on us."

(from some southpark episode)

HeavensOnFire
11-18-2006, 02:27 AM
Everybody misses you

You Love That Show Man TIMMIY:jam: :jam: :jam: my favorite episode when that all got on the drug for hyper kids which i cant spell but should !! and started listing to phil collins

bilal
11-18-2006, 06:09 AM
You Love That Show Man TIMMIY:jam: :jam: :jam: my favorite episode when that all got on the drug for hyper kids which i cant spell but should !! and started listing to phil collins

haha ... yeh , i remeber that one...it was some cough medicine....... and the chemist guy felt guilty only for the fact that peeps started to listen to phil collins.... haha... TIMMY :jam: no wait...the medicine was for Low Self Steem which kids used to stay away from school ..yeh

Funkylilsissy
11-18-2006, 04:12 PM
Everybody misses you

thanks bilal:hugs:

Funkylilsissy
11-18-2006, 04:14 PM
YOU,LL LIVE!!! i never stop praying for ya, dumb ass !!!! you had all 4 pulled i,ll pray harder, go get ya a box of puffs and a smirinoff and you,ll be fine down load some millie vanillie , and calm your nerves, And new kids on the block for amusement as any pain killers kick in, and rememeber, WE,RE ROUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, :roll: :roll: They Aint Going Give Anybody Any Slack!!!
I know you love me in your own SICK way:psyche:

titan9
11-18-2006, 06:28 PM
As someone who had two of their wisdom teeth pulled, I definitely have a sense of what that pain feels like. It's really painful when you can't take any perscribed pain meds for it(I had to stop taking a pain med because it made me really sick and depressed). And it sucks to not be able to eat solid food for a week(although eating lots of ice cream is good, lol). So I'll be praying for you.

Funkylilsissy
11-19-2006, 11:35 AM
As someone who had two of their wisdom teeth pulled, I definitely have a sense of what that pain feels like. It's really painful when you can't take any perscribed pain meds for it(I had to stop taking a pain med because it made me really sick and depressed). And it sucks to not be able to eat solid food for a week(although eating lots of ice cream is good, lol). So I'll be praying for you.
thanks titan9

HeavensOnFire
11-20-2006, 10:09 PM
I know you love me in your own SICK way:psyche:
THATS RIGHT MY DUMB ASS:D !!!!!!!!! and dont you forget it YOU KNOW IT DONT YA DONT YA DONT YA DONT YA DONT YA :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :thumbsup: PRAISE THE LORD YOUR GOD FOR HE IS WORTHY TO BE PRAISED, FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE,

JulieCitySlicker
11-21-2006, 05:00 PM
Yikes:eek: Hope it gets better for you soon:)