Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Questions about God [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Questions about God

The Lithium
10-04-2006, 01:54 PM
For all you christians, jews or muslims, (or anyone else who might find this interesting), on this board:

I myself don't believe in your God or any other religion. But I'm always open minded to any alternative ending of life or this world.

Just to set the record straight. This is not meant as an insult on religion or what so ever. I'm just trying to open up for an discussion. Neither am I trying to convince people that my theory that God doesn't excist is correct. I just wanna hear religios people out and see if I can learn something from their point of view. Alright, let's start!

1) If you're God really excist. If he really is good and all-mighty. How come people had other religions before Abraham first spoke to God? If God created everything, how come he didn't make a move before Abraham met him? Why did he just stand by and watch when greeks build tempels for Zeus and other Gods?

2) Is there anyone here who rejects the theory of evolution? Evolution has pretty much been proved, what makes you think that theory is wrong?

3) Just a funny thing. "You shall have no other Gods before me" - Well then there must be other Gods, right...? If there wasn't, why would he bother putting it there?

eusebioCBR
10-04-2006, 03:31 PM
For all you christians, jews or muslims, (or anyone else who might find this interesting), on this board:

I myself don't believe in your God or any other religion. But I'm always open minded to any alternative ending of life or this world.

Just to set the record straight. This is not meant as an insult on religion or what so ever. I'm just trying to open up for an discussion. Neither am I trying to convince people that my theory that God doesn't excist is correct. I just wanna hear religios people out and see if I can learn something from their point of view. Alright, let's start!

1) If you're God really excist. If he really is good and all-mighty. How come people had other religions before Abraham first spoke to God? If God created everything, how come he didn't make a move before Abraham met him? Why did he just stand by and watch when greeks build tempels for Zeus and other Gods?

2) Is there anyone here who rejects the theory of revolution? Revolution has pretty much been proved, what makes you think that theory is wrong?

3) Just a funny thing. "You shall have no other Gods before me" - Well then there must be other Gods, right...? If there wasn't, why would be bother putting it there?

Questions 1 & 3 are linked, people were prone to create there own gods and still do today. Mankind was given free will, so temples were built and atheists rock on today:)
And number 2, evolution is still just a theory. Even if it were proven to be fact, who's to say it's not Gods mechanism anyway? We know the chemical make up of fire, but that doesn't mean we've proven or disproven the igsistance of God.

The Lithium
10-04-2006, 05:27 PM
Questions 1 & 3 are linked, people were prone to create there own gods and still do today. Mankind was given free will, so temples were built and atheists rock on today:)
Yes, God gave them free will, but still. "You shall have no other Gods before me". So I guess all greeks are in hell now for that sin right? Pretty unfair though, 'cause he never explained that to them.

Even if it were proven to be fact, who's to say it's not Gods mechanism anyway? We know the chemical make up of fire, but that doesn't mean we've proven or disproven the igsistance of God.
That's true. But if so the Bible is wrong. And if the Bible is wrong there it may be wrong on many other places. (Which I think. For example the part about homosexuality).

So the question remains. Do you or do you not believe in evolution?

eusebioCBR
10-04-2006, 05:47 PM
About the Greeks, maybe so (hell). My name has Greek origin, I think it's from the guy who first translated the Bible to Greek.
Evalution, I just wonder why it seems to have stopped. I guess I would have to say no. It's interesting how I won't take a leap of faith on evalution, but I will for God.

The Lithium
10-04-2006, 06:04 PM
How do you know Evolution has stoped? It just moves so slowly you can't notice it over a life-time, or a couple of hundred years.

But if there was a threat on earth, like in Planet Of The Apes. Apes rules the planet. But Apes can't swim. Humans can. It would take one hell of a long time but in time humans could learn to either stay under water for every long, breath under water or even become water animals, so to speak, to escape these wicked apes. Evolution always finds a way sooner or later. (Well, often later)

eusebioCBR
10-04-2006, 07:41 PM
How do you know Evolution has stoped? It just moves so slowly you can't notice it over a life-time, or a couple of hundred years.

But if there was a threat on earth, like in Planet Of The Apes. Apes rules the planet. But Apes can't swim. Humans can. It would take one hell of a long time but in time humans could learn to either stay under water for every long, breath under water or even become water animals, so to speak, to escape these wicked apes. Evolution always finds a way sooner or later. (Well, often later)

still don't buy it:smokin:, besides given the average human life span we're going to find out about God sooner than evolution.

The Lithium
10-05-2006, 11:50 AM
What are you talking about? Finding out about God sooner than evolution? How you ever gonna find out about God?

uncertaindrumer
10-05-2006, 03:50 PM
We have plenty of gods. Money, sex, drugs, etc.

As for the first; God is an infinite Being of infinite perfection. As such, any sin against Him demands infinite retribution, hence His justice is sometimes seen as harsh. But seeing as humanity still exists, I'd say He is pretty dang merciful.

Finally, regarding evolution, I used to be a big evolution proponent but I am no longer so sure. There seems to be a lot of thigns it doesn't explain and a lot of things that argue against it. Regardless, I am not some anti-reasoning knucklehead who believes the Earth is 6,000 years old, and if anyone would ever understand the term "metaphor", Genesis would make much more sense.

eusebioCBR
10-05-2006, 07:00 PM
What are you talking about? Finding out about God sooner than evolution? How you ever gonna find out about God?

When we die we'll find out who's right and who's wrong:cool:

The Lithium
10-05-2006, 07:30 PM
Well, maybe not. If there isn't an after life we'll just drift off to sleep and never wake with any answers.

eusebioCBR
10-05-2006, 09:00 PM
^I know there is, so sleep well:)

RalphyS
10-06-2006, 08:01 AM
As for the first; God is an infinite Being of infinite perfection. As such, any sin against Him demands infinite retribution, hence His justice is sometimes seen as harsh. But seeing as humanity still exists, I'd say He is pretty dang merciful.

Hey, don't forget he died for our sins, so I can sin as much as I want as long as I repent on my deathbed. :D

bilal
10-06-2006, 10:14 AM

well, your question implies that you belive that it was Abraham who discovered God. Eurika!!.... hehe.... you see, Abraham is just one of those people, like you and me, who can tell a thing is wrong and who have used theri judgement to say wether they belive with what theri peers belive in or not.. Abraham's folks worshiped sun and the moon, but he rejected em, as built in human nature, every one asks this question once in a while before he can either satisfy or crush this longing to know...... life on earth started way when Adam was abolished from heaven and was sent on earth, with Satan too as his job was to misguide em still....and the generations that will follow, ofcource people got misleaded.... about the greeks, they stand in front of us as an example that no matter how strong you are, there will be a time when nothing will remain of you.... so no one is omnipotent in this world, the greeks, the romans, the Pharaos..... all have vanished...... so nothing infact, stands against God Almighty....... its only a matter of time.....

2) Is there anyone here who rejects the theory of evolution? Evolution has pretty much been proved, what makes you think that theory is wrong?

no one can reject the theroy of evolution...its a main characteristics of all human beings...... specially those living in extreme climatic zones..... but i am not much aware of how it has to do with the human existance...... we know that there used to be dinosaurs and all, the all got busted by some giant meteroits and all, and then the lava erruption, then after all that,.... man to earth from heaven... i mean, earth was here from way way long ago.... man was decended here from heaven.... and will stay here till the day of judgement......

3) Just a funny thing. "You shall have no other Gods before me" - Well then there must be other Gods, right...? If there wasn't, why would he bother putting it there?

i am a muslim, so i dont think this question is refered to me

The Lithium
10-12-2006, 05:29 PM
about the greeks, they stand in front of us as an example that no matter how strong you are, there will be a time when nothing will remain of you.... so no one is omnipotent in this world, the greeks, the romans, the Pharaos..... all have vanished
Nah, I gotta say you're wrong! See... The plays that greeks wrote are still being preformed on our theaters today. Their artistical skills are still being admired today, etc, etc. Point is; the greeks may be long gone, but there is too things that remained of them!

i mean, earth was here from way way long ago.... man was decended here from heaven.... and will stay here till the day of judgement......
Yeah, but the Holy Book doesn't really explain it that way. Why is the Holy Book wrong then? (Prehaps because it was written by humans, (humans, not God) about 2000 years ago when people had no idea about anything, especially not things like Big Bang and such? Well... Could be...)

i am a muslim, so i dont think this question is refered to me
Why not? You're more than welcome to speak your own opinions, not just your religions! I mean... No one, who hasn't been brainwashed, can let someone explain one story, and one story only, about how the world was created and how everything works, and then just go; "Okay, if you say so"...

Can you honestly say that you believe everything your religion has tought you? Come on Bilal, what do you think?

bilal
10-13-2006, 04:48 AM
Nah, I gotta say you're wrong! See... The plays that greeks wrote are still being preformed on our theaters today. Their artistical skills are still being admired today, etc, etc. Point is; the greeks may be long gone, but there is too things that remained of them!

yes you are right about the glory of that civilisation, thanks for adding that.......i guess romans were astrologist as well.... but i wasnt speaking about the romans in that sense.... iwas talking about in a historical way as i am fimiliar with em....i am a MUSLIM.... so i read Holy Quran...thats the book of God for me, although my belief is that Bible is the book of God too....but that has got some other side as well...which i dont think is relevent to your question so i am not discussion that..... in holy Quran, a verse is with the name "ROMANS" .... i here quote some initial verses, for your information purpose only..... i wil try to explain em to the best of my ability... but hey, i aint no big scholar or something....

Chapter 30 AL_RUM - (THE ROMANS)

030.001 Alif. Lam. Mim.

030.002 The Romans have been defeated

030.003 In the nearer land, and they, after their defeat will be victorious

030.004 Within ten years - Allah's is the command in the former case and in the latter - and in that day believers will rejoice

030.005 In Allah's help to victory. He helpeth to victory whom He will. He is the Mighty, the Merciful.

030.006 It is a promise of Allah. Allah faileth not His promise, but most of mankind know not.

EXPLANATION for those who are interested in understanding these verses, i;ll be saying few words here....when Holy Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H.) started to convey the message of Islam , his Initail life was in MEKKAH....at that early time of Prophethood, there were 2 super powers in the world... 1 the Iranians, who worshiped fire.....and 2: the Romans: who were christians......... Mekkah was divided in two sympathy groups...the disbelives were in favour of Iranians ...and the muslims had soft corner for the Christians of Rome...as they were afterall, the book holder...... the war was between these 2 super powers of that time, and Rome fell in to the hands of the Iranian Fire worshippers..... on that few muslims of that time as they were, greived upon this progress, at that moment.... these verses were revelaed by ALLAH ALMIGHTY to giving a pridiction, which although looked almost impossible to be accomplished, telling people that altougth the Romans are defeated, they will be victorious very soon...and that what just happened 9 years latter........there are other specifics about this verse that i wil try to understand too....like the reference to the LAND OF NEAR....that means the land close to ARAB land...like the palestine ...

030.007 They know only some appearance of the life of the world, and are heedless of the Hereafter.

030.008 Have they not pondered upon themselves ? Allah created not the heavens and the earth, and that which is between them, save with truth and for a destined end. But truly many of mankind are disbelievers in the meeting with their Lord.

EXPLANATION ok...here , ALLAH ALMIGHTY is asking the people of all generations, including ours to think and look into the creation of Universe and the things around us and surely if we jsut do that , we shall find the miracles of his creation....Science has done that for us in greater details......

030.009 Have they not travelled in the land and seen the nature of the consequence for those who were before them ? They were stronger than these in power, and they dug the earth and built upon it more than these have built. Messengers of their own came unto them with clear proofs (of Allah's Sovereignty). Surely Allah wronged them not, but they did wrong themselves.

EXPLANATION we still have the remains of all civilisations....... they were surely stronger than most of us at this time, however the verse is directed to the Arab people of the times of HOLY PROPHET (P.B.U.H.)as well saying that ARabs of that time did'nt know how to cultivate land...but surely those whose remains are only here, were certainily aware of land cultivation.... here i would also stress that if one studies the life of HOLY PROPHET (P.B.U.H.), he never left the lands of Arab ever in his early life.......

030.010 Then evil was the consequence to those who dealt in evil, because they denied the revelations of Allah and made a mock of them.

030.011 Allah produceth creation, then He reproduceth it, then unto Him ye will be returned.

030.012 And in the day when the Hour riseth the unrighteous will despair.

030.013 There will be none to intercede for them of those whom they made equal with Allah. And they will reject their partners (whom they ascribed unto Him).

030.014 In the day when the Hour cometh, in that day they will be sundered.

030.015 As for those who believed and did good works, they will be made happy in a Garden.

Yeah, but the Holy Book doesn't really explain it that way. Why is the Holy Book wrong then? (Prehaps because it was written by humans, (humans, not God) about 2000 years ago when people had no idea about anything, especially not things like Big Bang and such? Well... Could be...)

......about the origin of life on earth....and the begining...i did post a thread a while back..... please check it out http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=10783

Why not? You're more than welcome to speak your own opinions, not just your religions! I mean... No one, who hasn't been brainwashed, can let someone explain one story, and one story only, about how the world was created and how everything works, and then just go; "Okay, if you say so"...

i belived your 3rd question from the initial post was refered from Bible.... so i didnt anwer that....

Can you honestly say that you believe everything your religion has tought you? Come on Bilal, what do you think?

what do i think? .... i think living with doubt is the biggest crime anyone can commit against himself...... i mean, i admire you that you are actually questioning and speaking your mind.... your way better than a person that say he is RElgious but has doubts.... i , thank To MY LORD ALMIGHTY dont carry any such doubts...i havebeen questioning my fait eversince i could..... and i have never been disappointed...you see, no matter what relgion people here belong to, we all have one thing in common and that is FAITH.....and that makes us strong....

RalphyS
10-13-2006, 08:27 AM
I respect faith, but doubt is what gets you an education.
Wilson Mizner (1876 - 1933)

A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.
"Faith" means not wanting to know what is true.
Friedrich Nietzsche

Faith is believing what you know ain't so.
Mark Twain, Following the Equator, Pudd'nhead Wilson's Calendar

"The world holds two classes of men - Intelligent men without religion, and religious men without intelligence."
- Abu'l-Ala-al-Ma'rri

'I've never seen faith move a mountain, but I've seen what it does to skyscrapers' - Stacey Melissa

On the other hand: ;)
"Reality is just a crutch for people who can't cope with drugs."
- Robin Williams

Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time.
Catherine Zandonella

To you I'm an atheist; to God, I'm the Loyal Opposition.

If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever.
Woody Allen (1935 - )

eusebioCBR
10-13-2006, 06:53 PM
This is who impresses you?, Well that figures:rolleyes:

uncertaindrumer
10-13-2006, 08:49 PM
Hey, don't forget he died for our sins, so I can sin as much as I want as long as I repent on my deathbed. :D

While it is true that even those who repent on their deathbeds wil be saved (the point being that a life of sin makes this unlikely at best), the widespread notion that we can do whatever we want because He died for our sins is Protestant hogwash... Not sure if you were implying anything of the sort.

JulieCitySlicker
10-16-2006, 07:06 PM

What God was meaning in that phrase,is that whatever you put before God instead of spending time seeking Him is considered our god. For instance if you don't care about anything but money and material things and you are more concerned with the things you have rather than seeking God then money and material things becomes like an idol to you.

metalchris25
10-16-2006, 09:42 PM
While it is true that even those who repent on their deathbeds wil be saved (the point being that a life of sin makes this unlikely at best), the widespread notion that we can do whatever we want because He died for our sins is Protestant hogwash... Not sure if you were implying anything of the sort. also, you can repent on your deathbed all you want, but you have to repent in faith with your heart, which an athiest will obviously not have the ability to do.

metalchris25
10-16-2006, 10:00 PM
1). 1. God is just (Genesis 18:25; Romans 2:11).

2. Since all are sinners, God would have been just to send all people to hell. He was gracious to provide salvation through Christ (Ephesians 2:1-9).

3. God has put within people a basic awareness of Himself and of the requirement to do right (Romans 1:19,32; 2:15).

4. God has revealed Himself (as eternal, as all-powerful, as good, etc.) to all by means of the created world (Romans 1:20).

5. Man willfully can ignore that revelation.

a. They “suppress the truth” (Romans 1:18).

b. They refuse to “honor God” (Romans 1:21).

c. They choose to worship idols of men or beasts instead (Romans 1:23).

d. They choose to ignore God’s standard of righteousness (Romans 1:24-32).

6. So when God has revealed himself and some have willfully rejected Him, He is fair to judge them.

2). I do believe in evolution, but I believe that it was God's will too.
3). Anything you put before God becomes your God. If you stay home to play video games instead of doing what you know in your heart is right, you have put video games before God.

Sincirr
01-04-2007, 12:01 PM
... I just wanna hear religios people out and see if I can learn something from their point of view. Alright, let's start!

1) If you're God really excists. If he really is good and all-mighty. How come people had other religions before Abraham first spoke to God? If God created everything, how come he didn't make a move before Abraham met him? Why did he just stand by and watch when greeks build tempels for Zeus and other Gods?

Not sure if you have learned anything but I saw this thread and just wanted to add something to it...

1)The other gods - I am not sure if you have the book, "The Holy Bible", but anyways at the begining of the book it talks about the serpent (lucifer) saying to Adam and Eve that if they ate the fruit from this certain tree that they were told not to eat from by God, that they would have the ability from eating it to be like gods, knowing good and evil. They ate from it.

Because God believed in Love as being a free choice, He didn't make us to be robots that had to submit, so therefore we had choices, which have been made even harder now, since the choice to eat the fruit from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. This choice led to a chain of events that led to humsnkind making decisions on what was Godly and what was right and wrong to follow in life.

So therefore technically, the beginning of the freedom of believing what you want to believe started right then, I think. humankind then, were able to make decisions on what was right and wrong, also what about God was right and wrong is my belief! And thus, clarity of who God really is, was compromised.

3) Other gods - as Julie and others have said, the term "gods" basically means idols, and in Hebrew definition it can mean god-like.

3) Evolution - Certain elements of evolution are fine. It is just science's way of discovering our origin, but at times it seems to be strange to me, even ridiculous as I know God and know it can't be right. Others find it easier to grapple with than God Himself though, and I can understand why. Again, I believe that even this theory is tainted from what happened in the garden from the eating from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

hmmmm im tired...more later perhaps...

HeavensOnFire
02-12-2007, 08:10 PM
The Bitter With The Sweet The Perfect Balance Of A Fine Wine Who Lips Are Sweeter Than Honey AND WHOS GLORY CANT BE JUSTFIED BY NO MAN ...GLORY TO GOD, Pour Some Sugar On YOU HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, I Cant Do That...WHY? B/C Sugar WONT LIFT UP MY BROKEN CHILDREN SUGAR WONT GO BACK AND LIFT UP ONE OF MY BROTHERS WHO HAS LOST HIS FAITH AND ON A ENDLESS JOURNEY GOD IS THE GOD OF HIS CHILDREN LAST STANDING , BE THE CHILDREN OF THE SWEET I,am THE LORD THY GOD WILL NOT HEAR THE PRAYER OF THE FOOLS BUT HE HEARS THE PRAYERS OF THE BROKEN, HE WILL NOT EXALT THOSE ON THE MOUNTIAN AND HIS GLORY WILL NOT SHINE IN THIR FALSE HOUSES, i dont Care HOW GOOD IT SOUNDS OR HOW FANCY IT IS, OR HOW MANY GOOD DEEDS IS DONE THE LORD THY GOD IS THE JUDGE OF THE HEART MANY SHALL BE REWARED FOR THE DEEDS, TO THE GREATEST TO THE FEW, GLORY TO GOD,

HeavensOnFire
02-12-2007, 08:18 PM
AND WHEN THE PEOPLE WERE GATHERED THICK TOGETHER HE BEGAN TO SAY......THIS IS AN EVIL GENARATION THEY SEEK A SIGN AND THERE SHALL NO SIGN BE GIVEN, BUT THE SIGN OF JONAS THE PROPHET, FOR AS JONAS WAS THE SIGN UNTO THE NINEVITES SO SHALL ALSO THE SON OF MAN BE TO THIS GENARATION OF VIPERS, VERLIY HE SAID WOE UNTO THEME, THE QUEEN OF THESOUTH SHALL RISE UP IN JUDGEMENT WITH THE MEN OF THIS GENRATION AND CONDEMN THEME FOR SHE CAME FROM THE UTTERMOST OF THE EARTH TO HEAR THE WISDOM OF SOLOMON AND BEHOLD A GREATER THAN SOLOMON IS HERE THE MEN OF NINEVE SHALL RISE UP IN THE JUDGEMENT WITH THIS GENERATION AND SHALL INDEED CONDEMN IT FOR THEY REPENTED AT THE PREACHING OF JONAS AND BEHOLD A GREATER THAN JONAS IS HERE, St Luke 11, 29 32,

tinanne
03-03-2007, 08:23 AM
Hi....

1) When Satan and Adam and Eve rebelled, the true God decided to handle the rebellion a certain way. Like a court case, he was going to let the evidence build up for their case, which is, 'humans can make their own laws, and life is better than if God makes the laws.'

I personally can see the mess the earth and mankind has come to and support God's Sovereignty as oppossed to human and Satan's rule.

2) In my opinion Creation is true, so why do you think it is not?

3) A god is whatever a person puts first in life. The Bible says we should put the will of the true God first. However, love of God will motivate us to do this. And time has been allowed for us to choose which God we want to worship. In time the true God will judge all.

HeavensOnFire
08-11-2007, 02:30 PM
THE FIRST AND THE LAST THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA HE THAT BULIDETH AND BREAKETH , YES HE MUST BE PUT FIRST BEFORE ANYTHING FOR EVERYTHING ELSE SHALL PROVIDE FOR ITSELF, OH GLORY i tell ya its been a week and u know what i learned a new word this week COASTING Which some of us Do WHEN WE RUNNING OUT OF GAS, Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Yes Coasting :D it falls somewhere in between the lines Where My Streneth Is Far From Me But Im Still Draging MY GOD OF MY WAKING HOUR OH GLORY, We Gotta Coast BECAUSE OH MY MY PRECIOUS JEHOVHA GOD MY REASONS ARE NO GOOD OH GLORY I DONT CARE HOW MUCH U LOVE ME I LOVE U TOO BUT I NEED STRENGETH MY GOD MY EVERYTHING AND HE THAT ABIDES AND DWELLS SAYS YOUR TAKING ALL I HAVE :D CHILD I Know I Know MY GOD BUT I NEED MORE you know its great to have a friend that understands that we see GOD Reflect In and its great that the respect that un understood relationship, Talked to one on the phone last week :D at the time these suplications was in process , and i was worried So They Called In The Nick time And I quote The Convesation, The Friend How Are U doing Girl, Me, Im Living Friend I Hope You Feel Better Soon , Me, Yep, Friend Words That Stumble And Fall And Made Short, ME, Yep :D Hey Hey I Know It, Friend Well I call ya back ME, Yep Give The Babys Sugar For Me And I Love Ya, Click

creedmarine81
09-14-2007, 06:33 PM
Jesus christ is God manifest in the flesh.. without him you will choose the road that ultimately leads to hell... there is no in between your either on his side or not... the choice is yours... his love is free... say all you want but thats the straight up truth..... if people choose to be ignorant than that seems more like a personal issue they have to face within the mirror and the face they see everyday they live while here on earth..... sorry if im too forward but thats the truth and the truth shall set you free....

Sincirr
09-15-2007, 11:23 AM
People are allowed to ask questions though.

HeavenBesideYou
09-16-2007, 07:11 AM
Read Daily Bread today...

Heaven

:pimp:

TrulyAmazing
11-23-2007, 01:35 PM
What Is THAT what makes this prayer BETTER THAN THE REST ITS JESUS THE CORNERSTONE THE ONLY PROPHET WHO LIVED AND DIED AND NO OTHER BEFORE HIM WAS ABLE TO FILL HIS SHOES AND IN HIS DEATH MARCH HE CRIED UNTO FATHER SAYING i thirst in saying those who love me those who strife those who follow me WILL NEED ME AND THEY WILL NEED MY TRUTH, GLORY TO GOD , St John 7, 14 19, NOW about the midst of the feast jesus went up into the temple and he taught of him and they marvelled saying how knoweth this man leters having never learned, JESUS answred theme and said, My doctrine is not mine but his that sent me, GLORY TO GOD always Giving GOD THE GLORY And Humbling himself Before GOD, I SAY GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY if any man will do HIS WILL HE SHALL KNOW OF THAT DOCTRINE whether it be of GOD Or Whether I Speak Of Myself GLORY, He that speaks Of Himself Seeketh His Own Glory BUT HE that Seeketh His Glory that sent him the same is true and no unrightneousness is in him AND ITS A FIGHT AND A CONSTANT WARFARE, and he also said did not moses give ya the law and yet none of ya could keep it anyway why do ye go about to kill me , but in these days we are acounted as sheep for the slaughter ALL THE DAY LONG GLORY if we aint getting from family if we aint getting from other christians so called and the rising of herods army and the darkness in the world we getting in a constant spirtual warfare ALL THE DAY LONG im going say GLORY that THE PRAYER WAS GLORFIED AND HAS RISEN TODAY TO SET THE CAPTIVES FREE, THE CORNERSTONE WHO LIVED AND DIED SET US FREE FROM ALL BONDAGE and not only that everybody got off free AS LONG AS THEY JUST SPEAK OF HIS NAME THATS HOW POWERFULL IT IS WHEN ALL THOSE LAWS FORSAKES YA, u dont have to know him just call upon his name GLORY, over in romans says whosover shall call upon the The Lord Jesus Christ Shall be saved,

TrulyAmazing
11-23-2007, 02:12 PM
ever set by one of those people :D and u just know why i may be just an artist a closet warrior :D in church and the marking there little books and u know whats on their mind before they got there talking dont to any good u could talk to u blue in the face and the aint going get it BUT U KNOW WHOS NAME THEY GOING BE CALLING UP ON GLORY, and in these times im captavatied by one scriptue AND FORGIVE ME LORD if i have done error and wrote upon my heart to many times but search me and knoweth MY PRECIOUS JEHOVHOA I ONLY DESPISE THAT WHICH YOU DESPISE GLORY, there is a precious proverb on right and wrong fasting and when we fast and pray LET IT BE FOR HIS WILL LET BE FOR HIS WARRIORS WHO STRIFE And Facing Warfare FOR THEY OUR LABOURING TODAY AND feel so alone, THE SAME AS HE DID, GLORY TO GOD, st john 6, 26, 27, He was speaking unto these folks with high status and degrees, AND THAT SAME MESSAGE STILL BURNS BRIGHT TODAY AS FIRE Verliy Verliy I Say Unto You Ye Seek Me Not B/c Ye SAW THE MIRCALES but because ye did eat of the loafs and were filled, LABOUR NOT FOR THE MEAT WHICH SHALL PERISH BUT FOR THE MEAT WHICH SHALL ENDURE FROM LIFE EVERLASTING TO LIFE EVERLASTING WHICH THE SON Of Man Shall Give You FOR him that God Father Hath Sealed On down to verse 30 They Said unto him What Sign showest thou then that we may see and believe thee WHAT dost thou work our fathers did eat manna in the desert as it is written he gave theme bread from heaven to eat THEN HE SAID UNTO THEME VERLIY VERLIY I SAY UNTO YOU MOSES GAVE YOU NOT THAT BREAD TO EAT FROM HEAVEN BUT MY FATHER GIVETH YOU THE TRUE BREAD FROM HEAVEN FOR THE BREAD OF GOD WHICH IS HE THAT COMETH DOWN FROM THE HEAVEN. AND HE GIVETH UNTO THE WORLD, And Moses Nor Did Paul Nor Did Any Of Theme Die For Us And Set Us Free BUT THEY SPOKE OF HIM, And Gave US THEIR TESTIMONYS GLORY TO GOD there will be days when you will have a paul momeant a moses momeant a abraham momeant BUT SOME HOW U KNOW WHEN U HAVE A JESUS MOMEANT Because U going Cup Up Jumping From Where U Have Been AND FORGET EVERY OTHER NAME THAT YE EVER READ GLORY TO GOD I Wanna Know More Of Him I Wanna Know More About The Man Who Spoke To Me From The Bible GLORYYYYY TO GOD, the proverbs taught us of things, and what we should beware of as our king and saviour taught before these false teachers who strife for nothing more than thier own glory and want and desire praise of men, PROVERBS Ch,23 1,9 The Desire For Delicacies, YEP BROTHER DAVID, ROCK ON, :banana: one thing i must say brother you are faithfull to his bread GLORY Come Rain Sunshine Or Snow either way u gotta carry that cross ***PEACE***AND BLESSINGS,

HeavenBesideYou
11-23-2007, 08:03 PM
Thanks sis!!!

When I am called to fulfill I always do my best to deliver... My best friend is a preacher and we always talk about different ways to incorporate Daily into Bible study...

Guess I am not the preacher type (big crowds) but who knows what He has in store for me???

:D

Heaven

:pimp:

TrulyAmazing
11-24-2007, 12:38 PM
Haaaaaaaaaaaaa GLORY TO GOD i LOVE TO SEE,M SWEAT !!! and the false prophets and their lying tounges choke GLORY TO GOD AS THEY HAVE CHOKED THE CHILDREN OF GOD AND LEAD THEME ESTRAY TO EVERY BEAST OF THE FIELD for Way To Long , i also love to sing unto him aint nothing like the feel of that one on one PRAISE OR SUPPLICATION THROUGH SONG AND THANKSGIVING, but anyways my brother YOU ARE INDEED RIGHT, To Everything Turn Turn And To Everything Has A Season AND IF WE HOLD ON TO HIM COME RAIN COME SUNSHINE COME SNOW there haaaaaaa i go again AND EVEN VOLOCANOS THAT HIS MIGHTY HAND MAKES We Hold On To Him HE Will Help US ACHIVE all Our Goals GLORY TO GOD, As The Psalms Says OUR TIMES IS IN HIS HAND, BLESSINGS