Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
For all my christian friends... [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : For all my christian friends...

metalchris25
09-22-2006, 03:28 AM
or just anyone looking for a community that isnt myspaceish. This is a christian place though:

Here is your special invite URL to join me right now! http://xianz.com/index.php?mode=join&ref_id=21467

I hope you'll try out this new service called Xianz. It's like a Christian MySpace!

You can connect with my friends, invite yours, post listings, and join groups. It's fun, it's easy, and it's addictive -- because it works. Let me know what you think.

http://xianz.com/index.php?mode=join&ref_id=21467

To check it out, click the Web link below. (If this link doesn't work, copy it into your browser.)

http://xianz.com/index.php?mode=join&ref_id=21467

Lunar Shadow
09-22-2006, 01:12 PM
MMMWWWWAAHHAHA (sorry ignore that laugh)

metalchris25
09-22-2006, 04:21 PM
dude, please dont get me banned!

Rocketqueen
09-22-2006, 10:08 PM
thanks for the invite my man i,ll check out it or vist over there sometime and see whats going on but my church and most my christian friends are right here

Rocketqueen
09-22-2006, 10:12 PM
i,am its alright there :hugs: :hugs: :D you should check it yourself and go argue with,em all but i must say they would,nt keep ya long my friend like most in christian socitey ;) J/k HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :bounce: :bounce: haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

metalchris25
09-23-2006, 03:24 AM
I give it a few more days, although most folks on that site are really cool, so he may just stick around for a while. I hope.

Rocketqueen
09-24-2006, 09:55 PM
HAAAAAAAAAAAAA Yes One Can Only Hope,

JulieCitySlicker
09-26-2006, 05:41 PM

Please keep your laughing at christian things to yourself. We all know that you've turned againsty it so you don't need to rub it in our faces every time a topic that has to do with Christ or God comes up.

Thank you very much:cool:

Lunar Shadow
09-27-2006, 01:55 AM
Please keep your laughing at christian things to yourself. We all know that you've turned againsty it so you don't need to rub it in our faces every time a topic that has to do with Christ or God comes up.

Thank you very much:cool:

That was more my mischivious laugh thank you very much... I have joined over there and have been attempting to envoke thought its really hard for people over there they haven't thought for years and they can't defend their faith to save their lives pretty sad actually

SecretWeapon
09-27-2006, 04:08 PM
That was more my mischivious laugh thank you very much... I have joined over there and have been attempting to envoke thought its really hard for people over there they haven't thought for years

LOL

and they can't defend their faith to save their lives pretty sad actually

I agree, I wonder if God would even accept someone who did all the
do's and didn't do all the don'ts just because someone told them to and
never taught them how to think or reason for themselves. If somebody
told one of my future children to love me becuase "you HAVE to love
your dad", then, even if they did, it wouldn't be very meaningful, would
it?

JulieCitySlicker
09-27-2006, 05:23 PM
That was more my mischivious laugh thank you very much... I have joined over there and have been attempting to envoke thought its really hard for people over there they haven't thought for years and they can't defend their faith to save their lives pretty sad actually

Hmmm? I've never been over there,but I suppose I'll take your word for it;)