Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Sd#284 [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Sd#284

theironhorse
06-04-2006, 08:57 PM
Sunday Dispatch #284

Kelsey Grammer: The seven deadlies [Deadly Sins] are pretty deadly, especially pride.

Maxim: Is that the sin you struggle with the most?

Kelsey Grammer: It has certainly been one of mine, but I’ve tested all of them. See, it’s not that the Bible says you can’t do it; it’s that you shouldn’t. The wages of sin is death. And they’re not talking about physical death—they’re talking about spiritual death. And when you overindulge in those things, your spirit ends up destroyed.

Rocketqueen
06-07-2006, 12:13 AM
:D i,ve found out that sin is like a major wadge, and leaves you more empty than you have ever been and the cost of it is death and makes you wanna throw up afterwards and nothings worth it and if you think you have good excuse THE LORD WILL HAVE MERCY UP ON YOU sometimes when get stuck in situtions where Sin is right in front of us and there is no turning back from meeting it, And Afterwards You Realise Ya Hate It And You Realise Just How Much Love GOD, And Despise The Fact Anything That would even try itself against that relationship For He Loves The Sinner But Hates The Sin. For Sin Is Ever Before Me And The Wrong Way Is Always A chosen path that i can take, but i choose never, , i,am poured out like water and all my bones are out of joint my heart is like wax it is melted in the midst of my bowels my strength is dried up like a potshered and my tounge cleaveth to my jaws and thou has brough me in to the dust of death, for dogs have compassed me about the wicked have in closed me they pireced my hands and feet i may tell my bones they look and stare upon me they part my garments But Be Not Far From Me Oh Lord O My Strength Hast Thee To Help Me DELIEVER, My Soul From The Sword My Darling From The Power Of The Dog SAVE ME FROM THE LIONS MOUTH FOR THOU HAST HEARED ME FROM THE HORNS OF THE UNICORNS, Psalm 22.14 21