Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
New Alter Bridge [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : New Alter Bridge

thegodofguitar
05-29-2006, 02:49 AM
Go listen to the bootlegs and kiss Stapp goodbye!

"I am not your new messiah and I will not take you higher." Myles Kennedy

inside_us_all04
05-29-2006, 03:41 AM
Arent their ten billion threads like this already? Get a clue, n say somethin original.

adparaiki
05-29-2006, 07:45 AM
I listened but to be honest I wasn't really that impressed.
The video was a much better quality than any of the one's I have seen by Stapp (in terms of video quality - it took me 30 mins to download compared ot the 5 minutes for the Stapp videos) But Myles seems to have lost something. He seems to now always stay in his higher register which I have noticed on the other songs live.

I thoght come to life was ok - sounded a bit like Sevendust though without the passionate vocals. But I hope Alter Bridge can perform this better or change it to make it sound better. I really liked ODR's but this seemed a bit less than that, they should be getting better and from this it looks like they aren't.

Oh and the comment about goodbye Stapp, I don't know what you're on about because I have enjoyed Stapp's performances more and they were even lower video quality.

I think Stapp put's 200% into every performance and yes it has damaged him but he is still awesome, Myles seems to just take the easier approach where his not ever going to do himself damage and just stay in the higher simpler register.

Anyway I prefer Stapp at the moment,
and you forget this is meant to be Alter Bridge's second album Scott Stapp is just about to release his second single and is doing much better on Album Sales.

I still like Alter Bridge but I really am hoping for something better from them.

Any way Stapp will never fade away, He puts in 200% and deserves to stay and get better. I really do believe his voice is healing and he is sounding better and one day he will be as good as he was in 98.

INDIGOSTEVE
05-29-2006, 11:08 AM
Yeah the quality is pretty muddy, as for Stapp his career is hardly over!

nagpo
05-29-2006, 12:11 PM
this is the scott stapp board. not the AB board.

Agent D
05-29-2006, 12:55 PM
I suggest a mod lock this useless thread.

bilal
05-29-2006, 01:21 PM
yeh man.......biased .....biased....sick and biased comments !!!!!........... makes me feel sick in my head...........we have to agree on one thing .... stapp fans can never say any good shit about Myles.... i mean ....AB is coming with new stuff and still people can drag "stapp was good"...."stapp put 200%" shit in to threads like this....totally irrelevent and .....biased!!!!......