Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Need Prayer [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Need Prayer

Rocketqueen
05-17-2006, 12:53 AM
I was just thinking for the reason why THE ONLY PERSON I FEEL CONNECTED TO WITH after Knowing ALL You Guys So Long IS X :D NOW IM SURE ALL OF YOU WILL KNOW WHY IM IN NEED OF PRAYER!!!!!!!!!! AND I WISH TO CONDUCT A 70 DAY FAST NO WATER NO FOOD NO TV :D FOR US ALL UNTILL MY NEED IS MET :D AND IF YOU CHEAT THE LORD YOUR GOD WILL KNOW :jam: :jam: AND X THAT ALSO APPLYS TO YOU TOO

metalchris25
05-17-2006, 03:29 AM
gotcha

Dogstar
05-19-2006, 02:41 PM
LOL, rocketqueen! I like the no TV idea, but you gotta eat ;)

Rocketqueen
05-22-2006, 02:04 PM
LOL, rocketqueen! I like the no TV idea, but you gotta eat ;)
:) :hugs: :hugs: thanks Doggy i,ll look over ya nobody believes in a nice long old fashion fast well the 70 days was the idea Of X HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA but Doggy im serious nobody wants to help themeselfs HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA lmao but im serious that question was brought up here By Sincirr GOD helps those who helps themeselfs ...Now Doggy I could be wrong or i could be right...the only way to do anything IS GODS way ...u dont know how unless you wait for him like we wait on our selfs put him before you and his ways are long suffreing and sacrafice ...nobody wants to put themesels out of the way To Help God Is To Help Yourself , you can now whatch tv haaaaaaaa Doggy And Everybody Else Thanks Guys !!!!

Rocketqueen
05-22-2006, 02:09 PM
gotcha
i take it you have met X oh you poor dear he is not bothering you is he...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lmao hes got his lit ways , i hope i never pick any of theme up ....but something says im too late .....lmao again thanks chris ....

Xterminator27
05-22-2006, 10:45 PM
/BURSTINTOFLAMES

very few mortals understand the power that is HAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAa

Rocketqueen
05-23-2006, 02:14 AM
HAAAAAAAAAAA very few mortals understand anything and sometimes they give me chest pains

Rocketqueen
05-23-2006, 02:24 AM
Any Better Then They then i said in my heart as it happens to the fool so it happens to me and why was i more wise then the fool i like really wanted to do the big letters to X but i have yet not mastered that :D so It :roll: can look all good for our GLORY by your Reply HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Dogstar
05-28-2006, 09:30 PM
HAAAAAAAAAAA very few mortals understand anything and sometimes they give me chest pains
Best post of the day, hehehe!

Rocketqueen
06-03-2006, 03:28 AM
Best post of the day, hehehe!
ya gotta love,em Doggy Got,em Love,em Haaaaaaaaaa