Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Sd#282 [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Sd#282

theironhorse
05-14-2006, 10:34 PM
Sunday Dispatch #282

Martin Scorsese, the director of The Last Temptation of Christ, had a disclaimer at the beginning of the film, which states that the film is based upon a fictional exploration of man's "external spiritual conflict," not on the actual Gospels.

And also a quote from Nikos Kazantsakis's book:

"The dual substance of Christ--the yearning, so human, so superhuman, of man to attain God...has always been a deep inscrutable mystery to me. My principle anguish and source of all my joys and sorrows from my youth onward has been the incessant merciless battle between the spirit and the flesh...and my soul is the arena where these two armies have clashed and met."

Rocketqueen
05-17-2006, 01:25 AM
yes thats a battle we all must endure but what makes it a battle is learning how to disearn and weigh the spirts which passes through the soul And The One That Be The Closest to heart as it runs through and searches you out Not By Streneth Noir Wisdom But By Love Of The Person You Are Before And After Changes It Will Be The One To ENDURE All That Weighs WHAT YOUR SOUL IS GOING THROUGH AMEN!!!! :bounce: LOVE Believes All Things Hopes All Things And Endures All Things!!!! Again Awsome SD