Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Passing Through [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Passing Through

Rocketqueen
05-06-2006, 12:10 AM
Passing through i know your down i know your hungry i know life at one point took you so high much to high and then let you down and only memories of life living large seems like that is all thats left not knowing what you dream knowing not what you feel whats real or what is going on mabey we get lost sometimes because it is nothing new not left knowing only feeling as the night turns into day and the darkness turns into night the old shall decay and be whashed away to rebulid again only a few will loose their santiy before all is understood behind every wall is a sound of sweet simplicty God What Do I Do Am I Sinner Or Am I Saint Or Am I All Thats Left Of All Of My Mistakes Where Do I Run Where Do I Hide What Must I Do With This Mysteries Soul Of Mine Where Is Just A Simple Salvation from all that i never knew when i stood before the times that were high i was salvation and i needed nothing at all nothing at all but im needing something today but i dont know what i fear of finding and i fear of loosing i,ve lost my santiy somewhere i still here the ringing in my ears i still feel the pounding in my heart nothing can take away that salavation i once knew am i left like a faded a page with nothing but memories i feel as almost i once stood where you did i feel as if you have left me a prisoner of my past and the future stands far from me i miss you but i dont know what the hell im missing nothing can feel this void in my heart sometimes i set and wonder it was one hell of impact of what i did i know we are deeply missed but it was i a once in a life time thing i,ll never be that high again i,ll never shine like that again and i dont know if i want too but i must find you again are you lost in the pages with my stoned wasted life of peace of refuge......Oh Could Be Oh Could Be Perhaps Im Lost As You But Not Far From You We Seek The Truth And All Thats All I Can Promise yesterday forever and always so my friend im just passing through to me your only a shadow in my mind and burden upon my heart and trodden upon walls you cant see it was not meant for you too but i will say you broke theme enough at times when i so despratley needed my own salvation and tell you from a place where im lost in my own pages of my life and im right with you i will never leave thee or forsake in heaven or in earth or live you in question of our torn spirtualtiy thou whom i have taken from the ends of the earth the chief men therof and said unto thee and not cast thee away fear not for i,am with thee be not dismayed for i,am thy God i will strengthen thee yea i will uphold thee yea i will with the right hand of my righteousness Passing Through Passing Through Our Lifes you will find we are all very much A Like We All Must Be Trialed With Fire And Must Seek But The One Thing We Must Do Passing Through Is Wait