Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
A Story This Time [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : A Story This Time

Rocketqueen
05-03-2006, 12:06 PM
The Darkness Fell Upon Her Around Her Wings In His Dark Heart Did She Find Peace Where There Was No Peace She Took His Hand In The Darkness He Trusted Her With His Love His Life His Soul He Was So Afraid To Get Any Closer In The Still Midnight Air There Was No Sound But He knew within Him He Needed Her So And She Needed Him To Take Her And Hold Her A Wrap His Dark Wings Around Her In their kiss their was a Love That Knew No Boundries In Their Eyes Hid Not From Each Other As They Became As One Again their Eyes Became As A Black Solid Onxy He Whispered softly Im So Scared I dont Know What You Want Me To Do I dont know what im, supposta todo Living A Lie To Hide Another Lie How Can I Help Or Save Anyone When I Hide The Lies From Myself How Can Truth become the truth when you and i both know its all a Lie She Held Him So Close And Her Heart Was Full A Love That Knew Him Only And Him Alone She Told Him Would Belong The Glory Sorry For All The Times She Killed Him Sorry For All The Times She Knew Not What She Was Doing Then A Silent Breath Of Fire Swept The Cold Still Night Air Its Not You I Was Aiming Im For My Beloved I knew Who I Was Killing But I wanted You To Know I Know Its Their Lies Their Misconception And She Held Him And Held Him Close Again The Truth She Spoke And What Was Right Once Again His Fear Subside Upon Her Heart Of Fire I Love My Liar Liar I Love His Ways For They Work As One He Was So Afraid To Tell Her But He Did Any Away And Again She Cried Again Like So Many Times Before Your Safe With Me For I,am With You She Stood Still Her Eyes Could Tell Him She Knew The Smell Of Pain Where Did That Leave Her In The Cold Still Air IT Left Her With A Power To Save Him And Him Alone Once Again To Look Inside Herself To Fight To Fight To Fight To Fight To Fight For Him Because She Loved Him Oh So Much More Than 7 times Seven So Much More Than Heaven So Much More Than A Conflict Untill These Very Day Her Eyes Only Sees The One She Came To Save The One Who Got Lost Inside Himself On The Way Because He Was The Way inside her she knew he hates it so and how he questions himself again when so much darkness must light the way he will rest asure that she will make it right and make more room and make more time she will save him and whash away the dark clouds trust me the truth will never change but it will save the truth before he would know what to do :)

Rocketqueen
05-03-2006, 12:16 PM
:D :D : Any Feed Back At All i would be so much greatful :D :D