Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Why cant i see old topics in politcal banter? [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Why cant i see old topics in politcal banter?

bilal
04-17-2006, 09:25 PM
ahh.......i was wondering if i am only missing this option..........but .............why i am not seeing option whrer u can browse to old pages of the political banter forum..........i mean .....it is there in all the rest of the forums.....like..........e.g the forum......Chato rama has 415 pages having 3920 threads....ican browse through all teh 415 pages in chat o rama........but in political banter forum................. the stats says that there are 58 threads....but i cant find the option to get to old pages.................???...........

Ana4Stapp
04-17-2006, 11:39 PM
ahh.......i was wondering if i am only missing this option..........but .............why i am not seeing option whrer u can browse to old pages of the political banter forum..........i mean .....it is there in all the rest of the forums.....like..........e.g the forum......Chato rama has 415 pages having 3920 threads....ican browse through all teh 415 pages in chat o rama........but in political banter forum................. the stats says that there are 58 threads....but i cant find the option to get to old pages.................???...........

Actually Bilal..I asked the same question some months ago...and the mods said that its a common thing...

Anyway I think u can find most of the threads in (belive me ) Chase's posts list ...or maybe in mine...lol :D