PDA

View Full Version : COOKIE MONSTER Sais

Xterminator27
04-16-2006, 02:11 AM
C IS FOR COOKIE, THATS GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME

I now base my life off this teaching.

Rocketqueen
04-16-2006, 02:25 AM
:D X MEETING YOU HERE AS ALSO BEEN A LIFE LONG DREAM HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ME WANT COOKIES ME WANT COOKIES WHO GOT COOKIES X GOT COOKIES FOR COOKIE MONSTER!!!! COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKIES

Xterminator27
04-21-2006, 12:51 AM
Needs More Replies

Rocketqueen
04-21-2006, 11:30 AM
:D well next time you are on line X :D YOU CAN GET MY COOKIES UPDATED :roll: :roll: MY COOKIES ARE FINE THEY ARE ARE ALL :D MINE MINE MINE MINE But i like you so im willing to share all my cookies with X

nagpo
04-21-2006, 06:32 PM
what the hell...

bilal
04-22-2006, 08:16 AM
well...i thought C is for Coffe......................and that was fine for me.....and i based my life on that ..............damn!

Rocketqueen
04-24-2006, 02:26 PM
well...i thought C is for Coffe......................and that was fine for me.....and i based my life on that ..............damn!
:D whats in my damn cup haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i was once told that it was a drug for THE GODS, before they turned it into coffea !!! :)

Rocketqueen
04-24-2006, 02:28 PM
what the hell...
;) yes thats right im just sharing all my cookies WITH X

RMadd
04-28-2006, 04:10 PM
yes, C is for Cookie, but it's only a sometime treat now... according to Cookie Monster, anyway.

bilal
04-28-2006, 06:42 PM
yum yum yum yum yum

bilal
04-29-2006, 09:57 AM

oh....dear Lord ...oh...i was so wrong...i thought C is for Coffee...oh forgive me

after watching Seasame strees Season Five...today...i have been enlightened!!!!

[jingle!!!] ::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
C is for cookie thats good enought for me:)

ohhh cookie cookie cookie cookie cookie start with C :D

who cares about the other things that start with C

and i learned that a cookie with a single bite looks like a C

and and ...thats not all.........

a doughnut wiht a bite also looks like a C

hheheheheh

and thats not all

some times moon also looks like a C [but u cant eat that!]

but nothing...absolutely nothing is as good as a cookie

yeh!!!!!!

ohhh boy!!!! :banana: cookie cookie cookie cookie cookie start with C

metalchris25
04-29-2006, 09:45 PM
wow^

Rocketqueen
05-05-2006, 11:14 PM
How Many Awsome Words Starts With The Letter C BESIDES COOKIE BUT COOKIE IS STILL GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME,

metalchris25
05-18-2006, 04:14 AM
Ahh.... the beautiful strangeness of a CreedFeeder.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Rocketqueen
05-28-2006, 03:13 AM
Ahh.... the beautiful strangeness of a CreedFeeder.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
yessssssssssssssss nothing makes you feel more at home so refreshing and complete when nothing ELSE just wont do you shall indeed find that strangeness like a cozy pair of sleepers haaaaaaaaaaaa but know man im serious i cant sleep if i dont know one of my buddys here is ok or in need of something that only one the creedfeed Famliy Can Give !!!! :D X FUFIL OUR NEEDS AND HUNGER PAINS :D HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :laugh: :laugh: i could,nt help myself