Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
New Song Recorded [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : New Song Recorded

metalanus
04-14-2006, 01:25 AM
I have a new song. its lyrics i posted here before. let me know if what you think of the song.

http://beta.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=709244192C0BCC0C

metalchris25
04-14-2006, 09:59 AM
Total crap. I didn't understand a word you said. It sounds like you're singin with a mouth full of oatmeal. More like moaning, really

HuMaN~ClAy
04-14-2006, 05:06 PM
Total crap. I didn't understand a word you said. It sounds like you're singin with a mouth full of oatmeal. More like moaning, really

ROFL... mouth full of oatmeal lol. probably no need to be so harsh, but i have to agree, i don't like it at all. sorry.

bilal
04-14-2006, 05:55 PM
hye man the sound quality is very poor..........cant actually listen it properly ...........but the groove at the start seems to be very good................song has a scary touch latter on...which i thinnk is also good.......but agin...........poor sound recording quality...............

nagpo
04-15-2006, 08:51 PM
lol...same here

Rocketqueen
04-15-2006, 11:59 PM
i cant open it sorry dude

Xterminator27
04-16-2006, 02:18 AM
What the fuck was that?

I feel like my ears have been violated.

Ok obviously you were using some sort of computer music program so I'll give you a tip on how to be better.

1. Uninstall windows.
2. You're done.

IamFilthy
04-16-2006, 03:42 PM
wow.....it sounded like you cut off your tongue and tried to summon demons. Then it sounded like you were being attacked by a mountain lion.( sounded like the mountain lion was winning.) And what could the lyrics possibly be.....LYRICS:
(metalanus) blugh,.. blugh....blah
buug,..vuuh,.. fuugh
vuugh,..wah.. goorgh

(mountain lion) RRAAAARRRRRR!!!!! RRARRR!!
RRAAAAAAHHH!!! RhAAAARRRRR!!!

bilal
04-16-2006, 05:13 PM
c'mon people...........there is a way of doing criticsm ........... dont just discourge people from posting theri stuff..........i mean....this is a community and every one should be incouraged to post their stuf....to get feed back...not to get f***back.........................

metalanus
04-17-2006, 04:45 PM
hey I dont mind the brutal honesty and I think most of it was funny and things I know to be true.

I have 2 new songs since then for you to rape , burn, drag ,buffet, whetever else comes to mind.

www.myspace.com/eyemouth is where its at the two new songs are

"if only" and "yesterday tomarrow eternity"

dont forget the lyrics they deserve there fair beating as well :D

metalanus
04-17-2006, 05:04 PM
the version on myspace is mixed differently so mabye you will like it more or less

Rocketqueen
04-18-2006, 09:54 AM
c'mon people...........there is a way of doing criticsm ........... dont just discourge people from posting theri stuff..........i mean....this is a community and every one should be incouraged to post their stuf....to get feed back...not to get f***back.........................
Yes I Agree there is ways to give critcisim gracefully without being mean folks !!!