Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Blaze Of Glory [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Blaze Of Glory

Rocketqueen
04-06-2006, 11:35 AM
Hold Me Now This Hour And Everyday Untill I Reach My Final Waking Hour We,ve Been Through Much More Than Many Oceans There Is Nothing We Cant Pull Each Other Through Honstely i need you to be more than my everything because your more than my everything i know i,am in your dreams and your in mine when i wake and when i close my eyes i will fight to the death to see you complete and the most happiset thats with me in a wars of wars forgive of my hatred forgive me for my sin forgive me for my hatred as you touch the head of this old wounded warrior he will stop at nothing to when all your wars as you embrace me with a heart thats feather light and only knows love deaf and dumb really deep from the heart of why this crazy war must go in it will be worth it when im in your arms so please dont stop reminding me of the fighter and dont stop holding when i go down in a blaze of glory and the risks i take in words of anger and hidden sword of a long desired wrath set before the world for you my love my love your going know your my one and only so keep holding me when i must go down in a blaze of glory i,ll get back up and fly to you again i know you need me right now but there is nothing i can do about it except that you know i will and you hold and lick my wounds the way nobody else can or will ever do so please hold me when i go down in a blaze of glory the fight is mine carry me as i go down in a blaze of glory i never oh i never shoot first so i must do what i must do so please hold me my feather heart as i go down in a blaze of glory when i hear your heart of all love mercy and compassion understanding hold mine i rise in a blaze of glory and will fight too hush your crys so keeping holding me as i go down in a blaze of glory Hes Glory My Child Fails Not i eat with the Enemie as i eat it with yours i break bread with the Enemie So Forgive Me Of What I Must Do Just Hold Me When I Go Down In A Blaze Of Glory And Know I Never Shoot First But I Must Do What I Must Do

Mr. Seeker
04-10-2006, 05:23 PM
Wow!.....it's really beautiful,...you're a very good writer:clap:

Rocketqueen
04-10-2006, 09:45 PM
Thank You You Are As Well :) :jam: :jam:

bilal
04-11-2006, 08:10 AM
u wont go down ...........cause the earth only embraces the body..........the filthy thing made of clay............ur soul is pure......and not heavy with sins......we shall fly away..........

Rocketqueen
04-12-2006, 12:32 PM
well sometimes ya do but not for long the harder we fall the harder we get our ASSES UP when we fly and soar we dont leave the ground in the sky from a spirtual point yes but when we fly if you have kissed the breath and know the scent of home its not a strange or a place of wonders but its home :) :jam: :jam:

bilal
04-12-2006, 01:04 PM
and so we are always there.............but lost in immortality..........you show me light..........

metalchris25
04-12-2006, 06:01 PM
very very cool. great writing.

Rocketqueen
04-13-2006, 12:07 PM
and so we are always there.............but lost in immortality..........you show me light..........
Yes excaltey Immortality can take you places a lot of places we hear a lot things so being taken so many places we do get lost in our immortaltiy....which in the light is saftey and home but it can feel like your being taken up in the clouds ....and then you realize your on the ground and from what still feel human...and then lost again in a relm of immortaltiy and human Resistince ....we know the flesh is weak but the spirt is always willing from a deeper stanza a deeper reflicton of the soul...to show forth light to bring forth balance