Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Tonights Concert in Chicago (12-30-02) [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Tonights Concert in Chicago (12-30-02)

joey3plus2
12-30-2002, 01:59 AM
:mad: I am very disappointed. This is my second show and I have never seen Scott so disgustingly either high or drunk. He was falling all over the stage. He couldnt even sing. I am a total Creed fan but this kind of behavior is not them. What the hell is going on with them? We couldnt even understand him. The rest of the band continued to apologize for his behavior. The fans were booing so loud that we could barely hear the music to begin with. I hope this was a one time problem and that it will be rectified.....JM 3

creedfan
12-30-2002, 02:03 AM
Yah I really hope Scott can rebound from this. He is bad shape.

robo74
12-30-2002, 02:54 AM
I dont think its a habbit thing. I think it was a total party with Q101. Just bad judgement!
And we as the fans got screwed... our time and cash wasted!

Dogstar
12-30-2002, 03:42 AM
I don't know. He has been exhibiting odd behavior since the Penn State show (11/19), which was five days after the cell-phone incident with Hilaree. He really hasn't been the same since, according to what others have posted here. I just hope he gets whatever help he needs. This is one of my favorite bands and I just hope he can learn to cope with whatever is driving him to this state. He's been a consummate professional up to this point. I'm scared for him.

Sheila63
12-30-2002, 09:35 AM
I'm with you, Dogstar. I'm scared by this and very saddened by it too. He's obviously having a difficult time and I hope the time off will give him time to recuperate and heal. This band means a lot to me. Their all so gifted and I want to be able to enjoy their music for a long time to come.

tru2mine
12-30-2002, 09:59 AM
yeah but the penn state show could have just been the power problems and stuff. I mean you see how mark was struggling with his amp on and off all night. otherwise that show kicked ass

Weathered
01-03-2003, 06:08 PM
after the 12/31/02 show i think scott realized he needs help

Dogstar
01-03-2003, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by tru2mine
yeah but the penn state show could have just been the power problems and stuff.  I mean you see how mark was struggling with his amp on and off all night.  otherwise that show kicked ass
I think that just added to the situation. It sure didn't help.

StappsSaviour
01-04-2003, 05:10 AM
yea......this is soooooo sad aint it?
we all hope that our SCOTTY will get out of this and he will!!!!!!!!!!! We can b sure of that!!!!!! We all kno that he is not normally like this.........hmmmmmmmm..........HE WILL SURVIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :cool: :P :(