Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Milosevic found dead in his cell [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Milosevic found dead in his cell

Ana4Stapp
03-11-2006, 07:18 PM
See this: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4796470.stm

Former Yugoslav President Slobodan Milosevic is found dead in his cell in The Hague, where he had been on trial on war crimes charges. His lawyer wants an autopsy elsewhere as Mr Milosevic feared he was being poisoned, also theres no evidence of suicide.

Chase
03-15-2006, 06:35 AM
A lot of families who lost loved ones to Milosevic are unhappy with the amount of time the trial took and that he died alone in prison cell.

RalphyS
03-15-2006, 09:55 AM
A laboratory in the north of our country discovered that there was some medication in his blood, that wasn't prescribed to him. The men, who found the medication, presumed that Milosevic took this medication to keep himself sick, so he could delay the process.

RMadd
03-15-2006, 01:25 PM
damn him.... justice isn't quite so much fun when it's posthumous....

Chase
03-15-2006, 05:14 PM
A laboratory in the north of our country discovered that there was some medication in his blood, that wasn't prescribed to him. The men, who found the medication, presumed that Milosevic took this medication to keep himself sick, so he could delay the process.

He probably unintentionally killed himself. I don't know, this is exactly why I'm glad Saddam Hussein isn't being tried in the Hague. It simply takes way too long to try and punish people like Hussein and Milosevic. I don't have a problem with the Hague... but I just think the people who were effected by guys like this should be the ones to try in a court.

Mulletman
03-16-2006, 10:08 AM
He should have executed for war crimes.

Ana4Stapp
03-16-2006, 10:23 AM
A lot of families who lost loved ones to Milosevic are unhappy with the amount of time the trial took and that he died alone in prison cell.

Yeah...and one more time we can see how slow justice is ...:wtf:

eusebioCBR
03-16-2006, 10:43 AM
Yeah...and one more time we can see how slow justice is ...:wtf:
wow, I completely agree with you!

Ana4Stapp
03-17-2006, 07:40 PM
wow, I completely agree with you!

can we recognize it as a 'progress' ? :D

PS: totally off topic...but you know its funny ...your sig used to be my sig ..I mean, the first one I had...

eusebioCBR
03-18-2006, 04:14 AM
can we recognize it as a 'progress' ? :D

PS: totally off topic...but you know its funny ...your sig used to be my sig ..I mean, the first one I had...
Far out, "can you the signs" - CREED:laugh: