Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Doctors attack US over Guantanamo [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Doctors attack US over Guantanamo

Ana4Stapp
03-11-2006, 05:59 AM
Doctors attack US over Guantanamo

More than 250 medical experts have signed a letter condemning the US for force-feeding prisoners on hunger strike at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/4790742.stm

Chase
03-11-2006, 06:53 AM
I condemn the the terrorist actions that the inmates were responsible for. Who wants to sign my petition that condemns Islamic extremist men who believe that they will be sent to Heaven to have sex with 40 virgins if they blow up innocent men, women, and children... while killing themselves in the process?

Ana4Stapp
03-11-2006, 02:59 PM
I condemn the the terrorist actions that the inmates were responsible for. Who wants to sign my petition that condemns Islamic extremist men who believe that they will be sent to Heaven to have sex with 40 virgins if they blow up innocent men, women, and children... while killing themselves in the process?

Everybody here condemns the terrorist actions...you arent the only one, but try to answer this: do you agree with the treatment US is giving to the prisoners at Guantanamo Bay?

RalphyS
03-13-2006, 05:02 AM

I condemn anyone who does anything criminal, but first their guilt has to be proven in an independent court. Labelling someone a terrorist does not make them guilty, proving it does. If these inmates were indeed responsible for terrorist actions, why not charge them for their crimes?