Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Shattered Sun [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Shattered Sun

Rocketqueen
02-27-2006, 11:22 AM
Do You Remembear the night and what my old weathered dying tree meant to me the fire that burned throught out my body and throught out my soul Deeper the soul will haunt you deeper your who i love and i my love shall embrace your doubt as in the ways yours have embraced me the Light So Close The Conflicts Hit Hard The Deepness Hunger And Thirst To Stay Alive The Hearts Grasp And Whisper We Got Something That Nobody Will Ever Have as my soul is mixed with rain fire sun and blood it spins around your fragil soul you run away to forget but come home to remembear and know that im the one who understands the ways of the shattred sun i know your smile i taste all that you hide in the shattered sun i was raised to fight all heaven and hell and die and rise again you know me so suffer not from doubt suffer not from worry you suffer for the thirst of truth which i will always have and always will bring from the shattred sun thirsty for the wine trying to stay in the dawn of day and hide from the crys of the howling and crying to the moon and holding to the coldness of my flesh knowing he shattered the sun his ways are as wiser than the moons passed i could blame it on forever or blame myself sometimes we must know better than we can breathe if your holding on for dare life to certian place thats inside that has no anwsers that has no blame that has no conflict that speaks i,ll always be there to make it alright so am i dont you know when i said i love you i meant forever and for better or for worse shattred i know you for better or for worse i know your needs and if my streneth faileth me not i will always give through are walk of chaos and shattred suns just remembear i always hear you from a longtime ago and i will always try to make it past and over a ocean and back again but we must feed the craving before the cravings feast up on us shattred sun i promise you i will never see you fade not that far from because i promised i would never let nothing happen to you and i meant what i said shattred sun we must hold on to the truth as it fades or as it bleeds or has it stays or how it heals or mends or begs we our who we are if we shattred the sun only we can make it burn again to everything as it seasons under the sun i feel your face and and those seasons as if its moving across the ocean on my soul and it was worth a shattred sun

MissSeeker
02-27-2006, 01:11 PM
Great poem Rocketqueen!

Rocketqueen
02-27-2006, 11:23 PM
:) thanks