Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Pakistan [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Pakistan

bilal
02-23-2006, 03:10 PM
ahh......i am a big fan of the band .......here in Pakistan..........although creed was globallly famous....people only recall scott sttap and not the ohte members.........................same is the case here too.......

so i am doin all dat i can to promote the band............... i mean....in all the forum boards of Pakistani music.....and to all my buddies at work and neighbour hood......at orkut....and other acquitances.....i keep on tellin people aobut the band..........alterbridge...........and forcin dem to buy the CD......................and infact i have been successful in infoldin new people towards alterbridge.......

SO.....which member here is closest to me.........i mean geographically............... any one.....any one in my city Karachi??.............or in India....or even in ASIA!!!!!....................c'mon man....someone gotta be closer to me................any body!!!!

eusebioCBR
02-23-2006, 04:07 PM
Sorry, I don't live near you but it's VERY COOL that you're pushing AB where you live!:clap:

Chase
02-23-2006, 04:23 PM
I called into America Online's technical support once and the Indian fellow that assisted me, his fake Americanized name was "Tim" I believe, said that he liked Creed.

But anyway, I live in San Diego, CA... so I'm pretty damn far away from you.

bilal
02-23-2006, 04:37 PM
lol

nagpo
02-23-2006, 06:54 PM
i live in north carolina, usa. so, creed(stapp) is really famus there? wow never would have gused.

The Lithium
02-24-2006, 02:57 AM
Hello. Jagshemash, Pepsi Max!

I like you, do you like me?

Chenqule! --Borat. (He's from Kazahkstan, I know, but he's DAMN funny!!)

Ana4Stapp
02-24-2006, 07:13 AM
Hello. Welcome to this board, this is great.:)

Just a note : I live in Brazil--very far from you.

RMadd
02-24-2006, 04:46 PM
I, too, live in the U.S., so not entirely too close. But, welcome anyway! I was actually noticing a couple of months ago how we seem to have a distinct lack of anyone from Asia (from the Middle East to Japan, and everywhere in between... even Russia). Everyone seems to be from U.S., Northern & Western Europe, Latin American (only a couple of you'uns), and, of course, the Land of Oz. But now, it's pretty awesome. Hope you stick around, Bilal!

bilal
02-24-2006, 05:44 PM
wow............thank u guys................ ...and its ture.......music have no boundires...................... i guess its the music dat binds us ..............

aliza
03-05-2006, 08:30 PM
Billu, I am the closest to you from all others. Salam...from Dhaka, Bangladesh! :D

bilal
03-05-2006, 08:37 PM
you dont, necessarily have to call me "billu" all over the cyber space..................:mad1: :mad1:

aliza
03-05-2006, 08:48 PM
Err, umm...sorry yaar! Why do you always get mad at me for no reason? Remember, I told you if you get mad I get scared. You know that when I get sacred I shake and faint. If that makes you happy then I wont call you Billu, but Billi instead. Hehe! -damn it yo! You can't get mad at me, it is against the US Supreme Court rules and so is unconstitutional.

GrafiTTied
03-06-2006, 12:12 PM
I called into America Online's technical support once and the Indian fellow that assisted me, his fake Americanized name was "Tim" I believe, said that he liked Creed.

But anyway, I live in San Diego, CA... so I'm pretty damn far away from you.

haha yeah those are what you get from call center nearly half of india's youth get into call centes sometimes even for part- time jobs.
Well so you might have guessed im from India(closer to pakistan then bangladesh.). I absolutely adore Creed (ALL HAIL MIGHTY SCOTT STAPP!! bow down before him you worthless infidel!).This is also my first post in the creedfeed forum,so hopefully you guys arent very rude to newbies:o

bilal
03-07-2006, 10:48 AM
naaaaa ..... peps here are nice...... but i hope ur GRAMMAR is better than mine...........damn ........... i was on the verge of gettting banned here at this forum because i used bad grammar !!!!!!!

GrafiTTied
03-07-2006, 11:53 AM
i think i have a considerably good grammar going on, so hopefully that should keep me in here. In fact i would describe myself as a 'literature geek' i read avidly i have to pick up any book i happen to pass, and atleast flip through the pages if i dont have time to go through it fully. That can be very annoying at times.Will stop my bragging here.

Ana4Stapp
03-08-2006, 08:49 PM
haha yeah those are what you get from call center nearly half of india's youth get into call centes sometimes even for part- time jobs.
Well so you might have guessed im from India(closer to pakistan then bangladesh.). I absolutely adore Creed (ALL HAIL MIGHTY SCOTT STAPP!! bow down before him you worthless infidel!).This is also my first post in the creedfeed forum,so hopefully you guys arent very rude to newbies:o

No...welcome to this board...hope you make friends here.;)

Chase
03-09-2006, 01:00 AM

Welcome our new Indian (true Indian, not Native American) friend! What part of India do you hail from?

GrafiTTied
03-09-2006, 05:29 AM
I cometh from a city named Bangalore aka silicon valley(IT center of India, and a home to alot of call centres!)whose name has been recently changed to Bengaluru, but no-one cares we still call it Bangalore.

bilal
03-10-2006, 08:33 PM
howsgoin neighbour!!!!................ i really didnt know dat banglore name has changed!!!................ but any ways man.............. lets show folks here dat whatever be the diffrences and tentions between our two countries..... we citizens at general have no hatered for each other and want to peacefully co-exist................ damn.............

GrafiTTied
03-11-2006, 05:39 AM
YES! we shall show folks here dat whatever be the differences and tensions between our two countries, we citizens at general have no hatred for each other and want to peacefully co-exist.....damn..........(a torrent of tears is shed on behalf of such an inspiring speech)
plus i have to add that the rock band Strings are AWESOME!(considering that they are from Pakistan)

ROCK ON!!

bilal
03-11-2006, 04:47 PM
wow....thanks man.............. and ur ashwarya roy is soo hot..........u better send her away cause its melting the snow at siachen.................. u stay cool buddy..............

GrafiTTied
03-12-2006, 10:32 AM
LOL! aishwarya rai I really hope she goes away i dont really like her much.
I find her too plastic.well if you like her im not stopping you.

staying cool!