UK_Bridge
02-20-2006, 06:26 PM
Nova Rock Festival in Austria have confirmed the following are playing

Metallica
Guns n Roses
Alice In Chains
ALTERBRIDGE
Tool

does that mean also we could see the guys at Download again this year?

Hope so!

Creed7352
02-21-2006, 01:21 AM
awesome! where'd you get this bit of news?

UK_Bridge
02-21-2006, 06:29 AM
Off the official Nova Rock website

www.novarock.at

GregS
02-21-2006, 07:23 AM
Omg i hate Placebo. Cant stand them.

RMadd
02-21-2006, 03:45 PM
I assume that, by Guns N' Roses, they mean Axl and the Nobodies?

The Lithium
02-21-2006, 05:16 PM
Guys, why are you so lame? Don't you realize? This is HUGE!!!! All of these bands are H-U-G-H!!!!! Feels good to see the boys play big festivals again!

nagpo
02-21-2006, 05:25 PM
holy shit!! now trmonti can be respected as one of the elite guitarists! hes played with robbie krieger and now these guys. awsome! i want to see this.

GregS
02-21-2006, 06:43 PM
Ye its going to own..

Dogstar
02-21-2006, 07:22 PM
I've been wondering if this was really for real. I'm curious about AIC for sure. I wonder who their singer will be.

UK_Bridge
02-22-2006, 09:02 AM
AIC will probbaly get James Maynard Keenen to sing with them or jerry cantrell might even sing.

Strong rumours AIC for download as well.... and Guns N Roses were confirmed last night! With AB download will be awesome this year!

RoffeDH
02-22-2006, 01:29 PM
Wow this is as Lith said hugh! Man...

And yes sadly by GNR they mean Axl and the loosers...

Dogstar
02-22-2006, 02:16 PM
AIC will probbaly get James Maynard Keenen to sing with them or jerry cantrell might even sing.

Strong rumours AIC for download as well.... and Guns N Roses were confirmed last night! With AB download will be awesome this year!
I don't know about MJK, since Tool is on the bill. plus they will be touring for a new record. Jerry could do it, indeed, but I guess it will depend on the setlist. I hope this means there will be a U.S. tour for Alice...I never got to see them back in the day. It would be awesome to see Mike and Sean in action.

Agent D
02-22-2006, 02:48 PM
Replace GNR with Velvet Revolver and it sounds pretty sweet.

kriskay1988
03-09-2006, 10:55 PM
Replace GNR with Velvet Revolver and it sounds pretty sweet.

haha I <3 you! Hell yes for VR! ALTHOUGH, if it was the original GNR...that may be a different story for me...otherwise I'll just stick with my Weiland :D He's the reason I got into the band in the first place...going off track whoops

That's so awesome that they're playing with those huge bands!! I really hope they come back to PA soon...I never got the chance to see them :( this is what happens when you have all friends who love rap and parents who think it's nuts to drive that far for a concert...but next time they are around I'm taking my dad...I've managed to turn him into a pretty big Myles fan...he was originally one of the Creed fanatic lovers also, but now I believe it's about equal for him :smokin: Yes, I rock at conversions haha...OK I'll stop babbling...