Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
where i would Run [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : where i would Run

Rocketqueen
02-15-2006, 12:18 AM
This Is The Place Where I Would Run When The Moon Was Only Half Of Itself So We Were You Have The Other Half When Its Not Full This Is The Place Where I Would Run To Hide Myself And My Imortaltiy The Train I Sketch In Front Of Me Reminds Me Of How Fast I Ran To Get Here Now The Train That Onced Moved So Swiftly Is Still So That Train Does Not Ever Again Miss Its Place And Its Foundation And The Train De Railed And The Wind Huffed And It Puffed And The Storms Can And Could Not Destroy The Foundation The Train Had Set On And Moved On And Then Again I Love To Breath You In It Makes Me Wonder? How Many Times I Ran So Swiftly Did I Ever Pass By This Place I Believe You Did And Told Me If We Made It Far As This Place We Could Make It Forever Where You Ran And Ran Ran So Hard To Get Too Show Me Its Beauty Behind The Shadows Of A Fallen Paradaise Bring Me Back Bring It Back Here From There Bring The New Found Found Beauty Where I Would Speak Of The Colors And Show You Why The Sky Is Blue And Tell You The Melody We Sing A Forever Song And How They Were Born And Sung From The Many Melodys And Te Many Songs Of Why The Sky Is Blue God Made The Light And Called It Day And He Made The Darkness And Called It Night And The Morning And The Evening Where In Between When It Gets To Bright We Dim Ourselfs From The Light and thats why where i would run away with you would just fall with you and make your words that fall from my lips and unto my heart in we is both we trust and exalt eachothers faults and questions and the cure is the morning light where i would run

MissSeeker
02-16-2006, 07:34 AM
I very much enjoy your writing. You have such a beautiful way of expressing yourself. I wish english was my native tongue, 'cause I probably make many mistakes. Your poetry does inspire me with many words I didn't know.

Rocketqueen
02-16-2006, 12:30 PM
:) i think your english is fine you speak a very beautiful language when english is no longer enough ... im really blessed that you liked it ::thankyou: :

Dogstar
02-22-2006, 02:42 PM
MissSeeker, where are you from? I think your English is great.

Rocketqueen, another winner. You always have such interesting imagery.

MissSeeker
02-22-2006, 03:31 PM
Thanks Dogstar, I'm from Holland.

Rocketqueen
02-24-2006, 06:03 PM
:)