Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Hush [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Hush

Rocketqueen
02-14-2006, 11:58 PM
When All Darkness Fell To The Right Of Me And Fell To The Left Of Me And My Mind Was Gone Still I Knew I had To Fight For What I Believe And When Hold Sometimes Not By Faith Sometimes Not By Will But Of All Things What I Love What I Would Die For What I Bleed And What I Burn For And When My Life Passess Through Death I Woke Myself Up And Turned And Ran Back To The Light and nothing no stronger is the love that reflects all i,am and even the love of war and chaos i would kiss thine lips and tell you i would not miss ours not one battle for a zillon day dreams in mine heart i know you love as much as i do the war the burning and the chaos we always know we fight we beg we scream and we die and rise sometimes all is not given when we crawl up from our kness and beg for breath sometimes we forget sometimes we hide ourself and do it well and do what we can to get through our disease and pain knowing its life and knowing its not that at all its just the way why i say hush when all darkness fell to the right of me and fell to the left of and my mind was gone hush now dont cry it will be ok all thinks shall be revealed in time when i was child i thought as i child and did as i child spoke and behaved as a child but we our older now and and wisdom will make its resting place come what may thou be the child of wisdom and wisdom shall surley be found in all mistakes and all paths not taken rest asure we shall endure rest asure we shall live my hair is raven as the night i rise and speak life unto to the dead but with a one of a kind eye it has become gray my eyes have become a refelction and a hidden smile shall awnser all

MissSeeker
02-16-2006, 07:36 AM
:thumbsup:

Rocketqueen
02-21-2006, 11:56 PM
:D yeah :jam: thanks for reading misseeker i really busted my ass on that one, the way i write is with everything if something is left out it leaves a empty spot in your potery and i like to feed the hungers of deeper potery readers and the fire of those who just love to write like myself

Dogstar
02-22-2006, 02:39 PM
When All Darkness Fell To The Right Of Me And Fell To The Left Of Me And My Mind Was Gone Still I Knew I had To Fight For What I Believe
What a bad-ass opener! Great job, Rocketqueen!!!

Rocketqueen
02-22-2006, 08:17 PM
Thanks Doggy :jam: :jam: