Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
God hates blacks, seriously [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : God hates blacks, seriously

Mulletman
01-16-2006, 11:19 PM
Did you guys hear New Orleans Mayor Ray Naigun's latest comments? Apperently God sent Hurricanes Katrina and Rita because he's upset about how the black community is at each others throat. Must be great not to worry about re-election. Either that or Naigin is Pat Robertson's bizzaro version.

Chase
01-17-2006, 12:24 AM
Did you guys hear New Orleans Mayor Ray Naigun's latest comments? Apperently God sent Hurricanes Katrina and Rita because he's upset about how the black community is at each others throat. Must be great not to worry about re-election. Either that or Naigin is Pat Robertson's bizzaro version.

I don't know... I gotta go with Rev. Al Sharpton or Rev. Jesse Jackson as Pat Robertson's African-American version.

Ana4Stapp
01-17-2006, 02:01 AM
Thats ridiculous!

Chase
01-17-2006, 03:22 AM
The whole Hurricane Katrina mess exposed Nagin for the kind of guy he really is. I have no idea how that man was elected.

HeavenBesideYou
01-17-2006, 06:18 AM
Does anybody have a link to this story? I would like to read more about it...

Thanks,

Heaven

:pimp:

Mulletman
01-17-2006, 11:16 AM
This is the best article i could find at the moment that does NOT require you to have a paid subscription. Click Here (http://www.wane.com/Global/story.asp?S=4369389&nav=0RYb)

Ana4Stapp
01-17-2006, 11:21 AM
Wow ! The chocolate theory is amazing...:rolleyes: why people who has nothing interesting or intelligent to say always believe that has????

Ana4Stapp
01-17-2006, 11:26 AM
The whole Hurricane Katrina mess exposed Nagin for the kind of guy he really is. I have no idea how that man was elected.

People voted! This is democracy! :rolleyes:

Here is the same thing, Chase: you have crap politics making crap politics ... and who is to blame for this? PEOPLE !!!!!!!!

But I still lOVE democracy! ;)

Chase
01-17-2006, 09:07 PM

People voted! This is democracy! :rolleyes:

Here is the same thing, Chase: you have crap politics making crap politics ... and who is to blame for this? PEOPLE !!!!!!!!

But I still lOVE democracy! ;)

As much as I hate to say it, I think a lot of the reason why Nagin was elected is because of race. New Orleans is 67.25% African-American and Ray Nagin is African-American. His inability to lead was exposed during the Hurricane Katrina mess. He didn't evacuate people like the President ordered him to, and then he turns around and cries "racism!" Americans no longer want to play the race card.

Ana4Stapp
01-17-2006, 10:22 PM
As much as I hate to say it, I think a lot of the reason why Nagin was elected is because of race. New Orleans is 67.25% African-American and Ray Nagin is African-American. His inability to lead was exposed during the Hurricane Katrina mess. He didn't evacuate people like the President ordered him to, and then he turns around and cries "racism!" Americans no longer want to play the race card.

Ah..now I got it. And choosing someone because of race isnt a guarantee of a good politician.... But black people usually vote based in this issue...

But I have to admit that most of people saw Bush as the responsible :rolleyes:

Ana4Stapp
01-17-2006, 10:25 PM
I found it: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060117/ap_on_re_us/new_orleans_mayor

RMadd
01-18-2006, 12:48 AM
yeah, I read that story in my local paper this morning, even before I'd heard people talking about it on the radio, etc. I remember thinking, "oh shit, what is this guy thinking?!" I also liked the "chocolate city" comments. The AP story ends with the remark: "A day earlier, gunfire erupted at a parade to commemorate King's birthday. Three people were wounded." Seems very pertinent to the mayor's remarks.

Ana4Stapp
01-18-2006, 05:57 AM
"Nagin, a former cable company executive and political novice, was elected in 2002 with about 90 percent of the white vote, according to polls conducted by Ed Renwick, the director of Loyola University's Institute of Politics.

Nagin received less than half the black vote, Renwick said Tuesday, and the mayor's heaviest criticism since taking office has come from rival political factions in the black community, many of whom have portrayed him as an "Uncle Tom" who caters to the interests of white businessmen."

Well I thought it was just the opposite.

Chase
01-18-2006, 03:18 PM
"Nagin, a former cable company executive and political novice, was elected in 2002 with about 90 percent of the white vote, according to polls conducted by Ed Renwick, the director of Loyola University's Institute of Politics.

Nagin received less than half the black vote, Renwick said Tuesday, and the mayor's heaviest criticism since taking office has come from rival political factions in the black community, many of whom have portrayed him as an "Uncle Tom" who caters to the interests of white businessmen."

Well I thought it was just the opposite.

Damn, well if that's the case... than another one of my theories are correct. People from the state of Louisiana are the weirdest people in the Union. If you've been down there, you would know what I'm talking about. Cajuns and creoles are an odd bunch of people. But seriously... judging by how racist Nagin was, you would suspect that it was all black people who voted for him. Since the Hurricane hit, I haven't heard him say one positive thing about white people.

Ana4Stapp
01-18-2006, 03:35 PM
Damn, well if that's the case... than another one of my theories are correct. People from the state of Louisiana are the weirdest people in the Union. If you've been down there, you would know what I'm talking about. Cajuns and creoles are an odd bunch of people. But seriously... judging by how racist Nagin was, you would suspect that it was all black people who voted for him. Since the Hurricane hit, I haven't heard him say one positive thing about white people.

"Nagin received less than half the black vote, Renwick said Tuesday, and the mayor's heaviest criticism since taking office has come from rival political factions in the black community, many of whom have portrayed him as an "Uncle Tom" who caters to the interests of white businessmen"

But according with that linterview --I think its the opposite...isnt he supported by the white people???? Or maybe hes trying to give the support of the black ones ...

RMadd
01-19-2006, 12:59 AM
Damn, well if that's the case... than another one of my theories are correct. People from the state of Louisiana are the weirdest people in the Union.
I've been under the impression, lately, that North Dakotans are very weird. See, in ESPN's web page, they have a new Sports Nation poll every day. And they break the poll down by votes per state. So, even when 47 or 48 states tend to vote one way, North Dakota is almost always among the 2 or 3 states that seems to think the other way.

Chase
01-19-2006, 01:09 AM
I've been under the impression, lately, that North Dakotans are very weird. See, in ESPN's web page, they have a new Sports Nation poll every day. And they break the poll down by votes per state. So, even when 47 or 48 states tend to vote one way, North Dakota is almost always among the 2 or 3 states that seems to think the other way.

Yeah... North Dakotans are definately candidates for the weirdest people in the Union. To live that far North... you have to be someone of a unique disposition. :D

Then there's people from Minnesota and Utah. In fact, I think I may just start a poll on which state has the strangest population.

Chase
01-19-2006, 01:11 AM
"Nagin received less than half the black vote, Renwick said Tuesday, and the mayor's heaviest criticism since taking office has come from rival political factions in the black community, many of whom have portrayed him as an "Uncle Tom" who caters to the interests of white businessmen"

But according with that linterview --I think its the opposite...isnt he supported by the white people???? Or maybe hes trying to give the support of the black ones ...

I don't think any white people support him... anymore at least. Especially after the hurricane mess and his racist comments. Maybe he's acting this way to show black people that he isn't an "Uncle Tom."

Ana4Stapp
01-23-2006, 02:32 PM
http://msnbc.msn.com/id/10964627/site/newsweek/

Ana4Stapp
01-23-2006, 07:13 PM
In a matter of minutes, the 49-year-old former cable-TV executive alienated the white voters who helped pave his path to power in 2002. He insulted his fellow African-Americans with his perceived pandering. And he invited national ridicule. Nagin apologized the following day, but the damage was done. Voters are now asking: "Does he have the capacity to lead?"
Is he still dreaming about re-election? Even though I m not an expert in new orleans behaviour in politics... Honestly I think his career is dead.:rolleyes:

Chase
01-24-2006, 04:48 PM
Is he still dreaming about re-election? Even though I m not an expert in new orleans behaviour in politics... Honestly I think his career is dead.:rolleyes:

He "blackballed" himself politically. No pun intended.

RMadd
01-24-2006, 05:00 PM
In fact, I think I may just start a poll on which state has the strangest population.
that's actually a brilliant idea! i'll get one started in the Chat-o-Rama, taking nominations since, if I'm not mistaken, we're only allowed 10 choices in a poll.

Ana4Stapp
01-24-2006, 07:17 PM
He "blackballed" himself politically. No pun intended.

LOL :D

Ana4Stapp
01-24-2006, 07:20 PM
that's actually a brilliant idea! i'll get one started in the Chat-o-Rama, taking nominations since, if I'm not mistaken, we're only allowed 10 choices in a poll.

Good idea,but also is too bad that I cant vote in this poll.:(

JulieCitySlicker
02-10-2006, 09:07 PM
I do believe that there are white people in New Orleans who were affected by the hurricanes as well,not just blacks;)

Ana4Stapp
02-10-2006, 09:35 PM
Of course...but you know most of the politicians who only talk crap ...:rolleyes:

Rocketqueen
02-10-2006, 11:05 PM
I've been under the impression, lately, that North Dakotans are very weird. See, in ESPN's web page, they have a new Sports Nation poll every day. And they break the poll down by votes per state. So, even when 47 or 48 states tend to vote one way, North Dakota is almost always among the 2 or 3 states that seems to think the other way. No Man dont go there i know what im talking about charles manson there was going be THIS WAR BETWEEN THE BLACK AND WHITES F*&Ck something about the beatles acording to the book of THE REV DR KING WAS THE BLACK JESUS yea HE WAS THE DELIEVER OF HIS PEOPLE, HE WAS THE BLACK MOSES, and still taught THE WAYS OF LOVE Acording To Christ, GOD DONT HATE BLACKS But They Very Speciale YOU never WALK IN A BLACK CHURCH WITHOUT SINGING TO DA LARD PRAISE DA LARD FOR HE IS WORTH TO BE PRAISE I DONT CARE IF YE WHITE BLACK NEW AGE WHITE WITH A HINT OF TAR, YOU WHITE YOU BLACK YOU CRIPPLE YOU RETARTED YOU PRAISE DA LARD YOU BLIND YOU UGLY YOU PRAISE DA LARD HE GOT A PURPOSE FOR US ALL,