Scott Stapp Live @ Launch [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Scott Stapp Live @ Launch

ItalianAB
01-10-2006, 04:19 AM
The Great Divide Live...
http://music.yahoo.com/ar-311613---Scott-Stapp

Or, if you want download video, I've ripped it:
The Great Divide (http://www.alterbridge.it/stapp/media/video/launch/Scott%20Stapp%20-%20The%20Great%20Divide%20(Live%20@%20Launch).zip)

bobben
01-10-2006, 01:15 PM
Best live perfomance from him yet! :cool:

The Lithium
01-10-2006, 05:08 PM
Wow, I thought that was the poorest and worst live preformance I've ever seen him do. Although I followed his radio tour before the release of TGD, and he sounded even worse then. But this was the worst video. It just doesn't sound good when he hits the high notes. Well, if he hits them... But, sometimes it does sound very good, but for the most part I am sad to say it doesn't....

nagpo
01-10-2006, 05:20 PM
when his voice gets higher he sounds pretty bad. hen needs to get surgury imo.

titan9
01-10-2006, 08:14 PM
Wow, I thought that was the poorest and worst live preformance I've ever seen him do.

Worse than the MLB ones where you could tell he was straining to hit the high notes? In my opinion, this Launch one is better than the other ones, with the exception of the Leno one. Scott's voice has deteriorated, and no one can deny that. As a result, he isn't going to sound that amazing live. He just sounds decent/good and tries to make up for it with passion and charisma(which he still has plenty of). Believe me, I have heard far worse live vocal performances from not only Scott, but also other artists.

Chase
01-11-2006, 03:02 AM
Wow, I thought that was the poorest and worst live preformance I've ever seen him do. Although I followed his radio tour before the release of TGD, and he sounded even worse then. But this was the worst video. It just doesn't sound good when he hits the high notes. Well, if he hits them... But, sometimes it does sound very good, but for the most part I am sad to say it doesn't....

Pretty much every performance he's done since Creed has been the "poorest" and "worst" to you lol.

The Lithium
01-11-2006, 08:47 AM
Yeah, they keep getting worse and worse. ;) But I actually liked the one he did at Leno, that was good!

GregS
01-11-2006, 09:39 AM
As soon as the guitars started playing i knew this wasent going to be a spectaular live performance.. infact it blew.
Scotts voice lets jus say.. sucked. When it came to those high notes he just couldnt manage them. I hated how he kept going " you set me free. instead of the long note , then the " to live me life. instead of the long note. Was not entertaining to watch. What i thought was funny throughout the video though was he always had a cheesy smile on his face , looked like he was in a happy mood.

Stappishot
01-11-2006, 12:43 PM
As soon as the guitars started playing i knew this wasent going to be a spectaular live performance.. infact it blew.
Scotts voice lets jus say.. sucked. When it came to those high notes he just couldnt manage them. I hated how he kept going " you set me free. instead of the long note , then the " to live me life. instead of the long note. Was not entertaining to watch. What i thought was funny throughout the video though was he always had a cheesy smile on his face , looked like he was in a happy mood.

He looked kind of worried to me, like the part when he pulled his hair back, and sighed.

GregS
01-11-2006, 01:39 PM
Ye but did you not see the smile on his face during the majorty of that song ? He was definitly in a good mood which i liked seeing. Dont wanna see someone singing a song live looking depressed or something.

Stappishot
01-11-2006, 07:15 PM
Ye but did you not see the smile on his face during the majorty of that song ? He was definitly in a good mood which i liked seeing. Dont wanna see someone singing a song live looking depressed or something.

Yea true, he was smiling.

Ana4Stapp
01-11-2006, 08:26 PM
Oh My God! I tried to see it two or three times but I cant... when I think that finally Ill be able to see this --my realplayer ( :mad1: ) just ruins my tentative...:mad: