Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
this is just a presumption, but wouldn't it be sweet!? [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : this is just a presumption, but wouldn't it be sweet!?

Higher_Desire
01-10-2006, 12:09 AM
edge is now the wwe champion (much to my appreciation). as we know (at least the wwe fans on here), edge's theme music is ab's metalingus. my point is this:

2003: wwe champion: the undertaker - theme music performed by limp bizkit. limp bizkit plays undertaker to the ring live at wrestlemania 19
2004: wwe champion: triple h - theme music performed by motorhead. motorhead plays triple h to the ring live at wrestlemania 20
2005: wwe champion: john bradshaw layfield - nothing special here at wrestlemania 21

following this trend, wouldn't it be cool if:
2006: wwe champion: edge - alter bridge plays his entrance to the ring at wrestlemania 22!
that'd be hot.

H-D :pimp:

RoffeDH
01-10-2006, 03:55 AM
If you like wrestling :P Witch I think AB does :P

SummerGirl
01-10-2006, 08:15 AM
Wow! Nice discovery there...hope you are right!

GregS
01-11-2006, 09:30 AM
That be sweet. Im so glad Edge is new champ , i got so sick of seeing seeing Cena with it.

HuMaN~ClAy
01-11-2006, 09:46 AM
oh man, that would be so awesome!! edge has been among my very favorites ever since the good old TLC days hahaha... really gald wwe has finally givin him what he deserves.

5 second pose with AB maybe? how cool would that be haha

caseycarson
01-14-2006, 10:18 AM
You people really like the homo-erotic "sport" of wrestling?:confused: :eek:

titan9
01-14-2006, 01:19 PM
Actually, being a Wrestling fan myself, I was thinking the same thing. WWE has had a habit of bringing in bands to perform at Wrestlemania dating back to I think 2001/2002. In 2002 they brought in both Saliva and Drowning Pool to play the Dudley Boyz and Triple H, respectively, down to the ring. It seems like virtually every year they bring in a band to do that...so now that Edge is WWE champ(and assuming he holds the title until Wrestlemania) it makes perfect sense to have AB come in and play Metalingus. It definitely wouldn't be the first time that AB appeared on WWE TV(remember Raw a few months ago?) Here's hoping WWE does the smart thing and gets AB to play WM22.

guitardude1985
01-15-2006, 09:12 PM
I really could care less about WWE or WWF or whatever....I could never understand all that...but hell to each his/her own. However, to see AB to preform on one of those shows would really a promotional advantage and getting AB out there even more.

The Lithium
01-16-2006, 04:18 AM
Well, I hate Wrestling, 'cause it's rigged, boring, fake and childish. But any preformance from Alter Bridge is awesome! :D

HuMaN~ClAy
02-02-2006, 04:29 PM
Edge lost the title already!!:eek: :mad1: i think we can forgot about this happening even though it would have been frickin' awesome!!!....

but, from what one of my friends tells me, who's a huge wrestling freak and P.O.D fanatic as well, they're having P.O.D perform Rey Mysterio's entrance live... just incase anyone's interested in seeing that...

RMadd
02-02-2006, 05:11 PM
Well, I hate Wrestling, 'cause it's rigged, boring, fake and childish. But any preformance from Alter Bridge is awesome! :D
true dat

GregS
02-02-2006, 05:54 PM
I thought that was lame making Edge lose his title... He had a 3 week run as champ.. I mean if what was the point in the first place... Stupid.

titan9
02-02-2006, 06:51 PM
Edge lost the title already!!:eek: :mad1: i think we can forgot about this happening even though it would have been frickin' awesome!!!....

Yeah, I watched the Rumble and was surprised that he lost it. I thought for sure they'd let him keep the title til 'Mania. Oh well, hopefully WWE will have AB perform at next year's Wrestlemania because I think it'll be held in Detroit.

but, from what one of my friends tells me, who's a huge wrestling freak and P.O.D fanatic as well, they're having P.O.D perform Rey Mysterio's entrance live... just incase anyone's interested in seeing that...

Really? That's pretty sweet. I think that'll be a good performance.

Higher_Desire
02-04-2006, 02:21 AM
it's not "fake" it's staged. there's a difference. "fake" means not real. as in cartoons are fake.

yeah, i recently heard about that. aparently, sonny from p.o.d. and rey mysterio went to high school together, and that's why they're doing it. pretty gay if you ask me.

H-D :pimp: