Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Christmas gifts [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Christmas gifts

guitardude1985
12-27-2005, 11:10 PM
So, what did everybody here get for christmas?

I got a 80lb punching bad, a pair of slippers and a dart board.:smokin:

Ana4Stapp
12-27-2005, 11:25 PM
I got U2 dvd Vertigo 2005 in Chicago and girls stuff: like perfumes, clothes, shoes...lol and also a pen with my name and flowers.

JulieCitySlicker
12-27-2005, 11:53 PM
I got some Coca Cola memmoribillia,including a very nice china style plate and mug set,night light,picture fram,ect. sunflowerpapertowel holder,Curve Crush perfume and some other Misc. stuff. Plus I bought myself some new clothes for Christmas;)

Oh! I got a bunch of junk food too!

RMadd
12-28-2005, 12:30 AM
+ a digital camera (soon, you'uns will be able to see what i look like lol)
+ a tape measurer
+ a socket set
+ Machiavelli's Discourses
+ St. Augustine's City of God
(we read excerpts of both of these in my Ancient Political Thought course this past semester, and I really liked what I did read, so I figured, hey, why not read 'em all... the catch is that CoG is over 1000 pages!)
+ a book on historical places in the US, including a 2+ pg story on each (I like history quite a bit)
+ an 'encyclopedia' of creatures, etc. in Tolkien (I'm a bit of a Tolkien nerd... I've read the trilogy, The Hobbit, The Silmarillion, and Unfinished Tales of Numenor & Middle-Earth at least twice apiece... I could go on for hours on how much I love Tolkien & why lol)
+ candy/snacks (not that much, actually)
+ a Target gift card
+ $5 to McDonalds (my Granny gets all us grandkids this every year, in addition to cash)
+ a check from my other grandparents
+ I think that's all

guitardude1985
12-28-2005, 12:54 AM
+ a tape measurer
+ a socket set
(we read excerpts of both of these in my Ancient Political Thought course this past semester, and I really liked what I did read, so I figured, hey, why not read 'em all... the catch is that CoG is over 1000 pages!)
+ a book on historical places in the US, including a 2+ pg story on each (I like history quite a bit)
+ an 'encyclopedia' of creatures, etc. in Tolkien (I'm a bit of a Tolkien nerd... I've read the trilogy, The Hobbit, The Silmarillion, and Unfinished Tales of Numenor & Middle-Earth at least twice apiece... I could go on for hours on how much I love Tolkien & why lol)
+ a Target gift card
+ $5 to McDonalds (my Granny gets all us grandkids this every year, in addition to cash)
+ I think that's all

Holy shit you made out like a friggin bandit, I envy you dammit:D You got like the entire discount stock of a ciruit city and a barns & noble and shit.

Ana4Stapp
12-28-2005, 01:00 AM
+ a tape measurer
+ a socket set
+ a Target gift card
+ I think that's all

:rolleyes:

is that all??

lol

Anna1011
12-28-2005, 01:24 PM
there was so many things i got but ill just mention the best ones
*My bass guitar :D
*a remote control Dalek wooooooo (someone of you knw i have an obsession with daleks lol)

RMadd
12-28-2005, 03:04 PM
what's a Dalek?
and I really didn't get that much... 4 books, 2 tool things, and a digital camera, plus some money... this includes stuff from my extended family. actually, aside from the camera, the coolest thing was that my aunt got my family a tree & llama or cow thru Heifer International. With that, you can purchase animals and plants in other peoples' names (or, of course, your own), and it's basically a donation of that plant or animal to culture, tribe, or people in a "third world" country. Pretty awesome.

hayley
12-28-2005, 06:39 PM
- Money
- Money
- Money
- Perfume
- Money
- Money
- Money

Oh and did I forget to mention money? :D

Dogstar
12-28-2005, 08:07 PM
^^^ :laugh:

I got some cool things:
Snow boots
A dragonfly pin
A bracelet watch (handmade with beads, very cool)
Knitting stuff (yeah!)
A beautiful scarf made by my mom
The 30th anniversary release of Springsteen's Born to Run (wooo-hooo)
Chocolates, tea, and other goodies stuffed into a cool bookbag
A travel coffee mug :thumbsup:
Coffee syrup
A gas gift card
Body cream and lip balm
A beautiful Christmas pie plate
A cool huge picture of Wrigley Field

GregS
12-28-2005, 09:57 PM
Uh here we go...

Doom 3 ( Pc )
The sims 2 nightlife ( pc )
Star wars phantom menace (ps ) :D
The sims 2 christmas party pack ( pc )
Star wars episode 1 , 2 & 3 dvds
Lynyrd skynyrd - greatest hits
Megadeth - youthansia
Megadeth - So far , so good , so what
Black Label Society - Mafia
3 doors down - Away from the sun
Seether - karma & effect
Alter bridge - one day remains guitar book
Creed - Weathered guitar book
New guitar strings i really needed..
Mac 3 turbo shaver
chocolate , chocolate ...
Money

Thats it... :D

guitardude1985
12-28-2005, 10:49 PM
there was so many things i got but ill just mention the best ones
*My bass guitar :D
*a remote control Dalek wooooooo (someone of you knw i have an obsession with daleks lol)

What kind of a bass did you get? I have a ESP ltd series, red to be exact. Not a bad bass.

Dogstar
12-29-2005, 12:11 AM
Uh here we go...

3 doors down - Away from the sun

I got my sister that CD :D

aussiecreeder
12-29-2005, 08:15 AM
i got some clothes and some sports books (i'm a bit of a cricket and aussie football nut) and some money.

The Lithium
12-29-2005, 11:51 AM
I got:
-Some clothes, not a lot
-A WHOLE lot of money, ('cause I told everyone to give me money, so I'd buy my own clothes :D)
-A 300GB Extern Hard Drive, so now I have some extra space! :D And a total space of 500GBs :D
-A new necklace
-Need For Speed: Most Wanted (PC)
-And much more

But my birthday is tomorrow (the 30th), so I'll see what comes up there :D

GregS
12-29-2005, 03:19 PM
I got my sister that CD :D

Lol , its one rocking cd :)