Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Stapp on Wrestling [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Stapp on Wrestling

emissarygtrist
12-21-2005, 12:08 PM
The Great Divide was the theme song for the WWE's "Tribute to the Troops" Special. The song got alot of air play.

On the other hand, Rolling Stone had terrible articles trashing the album in the last and current issue.

and to the guy who made the comment about my mom in the last post, she died when I was 12. Thanks!!!

facelessmike
12-21-2005, 01:00 PM
Both pieces on Stapp in RS were ridiculous but the current one makes me want to :throwup:

Chase
12-21-2005, 05:24 PM
The Great Divide was the theme song for the WWE's "Tribute to the Troops" Special. The song got alot of air play.

On the other hand, Rolling Stone had terrible articles trashing the album in the last and current issue.

and to the guy who made the comment about my mom in the last post, she died when I was 12. Thanks!!!

Well... I apologize... but it did take you a while to respond. :rolleyes:

You're obviously trying to post nothing but negativity. If you're going to sit there and base talent off of record sells... then go buy yourself a Hillary Duff C.D.

rabidgopher04
12-22-2005, 01:07 AM
The Rolling Stone hated Creed too so it naturally follows they would feel the same way about Stapp's solo career.

titan9
12-22-2005, 11:32 AM
Exactly, Rabid. Besides that, when has RS's reviews actually been good? I dismiss basically everything they review, because I never think they do a good job with it. I find it hilarious that a band like the Darkness(which are a joke) can get a higher review than what Creed got in the past and what Stapp's album has gotten. Not to mention Entertainment Weekly giving the Lindsley Lohan CD a B- compared to a C+ for Stapp's CD. If there's one thing all of this has shown me, it is that EW and RS just plain suck....but that was obvious, wasn't it?

Ana4Stapp
12-22-2005, 02:08 PM
Im SICK of these reviews--they are definitely the same thing...over and over again...:rolleyes:

stappissohot
12-22-2005, 05:07 PM
Unfortunately Stapp isn't doing too well, RS didn't need much to bullshit Stapp, we all know 311, Spike TV, Stapp's publicity is *toilet flushing* baaaad, only thing I'm looking forward to is going to his concert, I am sick of hearing about Scott Stapp because everything I hear is bad, so I'm just going to plug my ears shut my eyes and wait till his tour gets started to start following him