Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
I made it home! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : I made it home!

JulieCitySlicker
12-20-2005, 11:55 AM
Hello All!
I made it to my Aunt's house last night,in Ohio. The ride up wasn't as bad as I was thinking it was going to be and the guy that my mom was trying to hook me up with didn't try anything on me either,wich was safer on his part,lol. I'm here just hangin out and pretty much just got ready for the day:)
My parent's had their court hearing yesterday,and my dad pretty much gave mom everything. The house,and pretty much whatever she asked for in all of this. He had no desire to screw her over at all with anything,and mom is still the one who's bitterand playing the blame game when they were both at fault in this. Dad and I had a good talk about everything on the way here,because he picked me up from Indiana and brought me to my Aunt's house in Ohio. He told me that he was trying to stick it out but after so much he just couldn't live with my mom anymore.

How is everyone doing?

RMadd
12-20-2005, 12:10 PM
Glad to hear you had a safe trip Julie! Hope the rest of your vacation is safe and enjoyable! If I don't "see" you before then, Merry Christmas!

JulieCitySlicker
12-20-2005, 12:27 PM
Hi Ryan,thanks:) Merry Christmas to you to:D

Trimontana
12-20-2005, 01:04 PM
hey chicky....so glad you are safe :D have a great time and eat a lot sweetie. Merry X-mas super Julie!!!!!!!

Anna1011
12-20-2005, 01:10 PM
hey julie, tis great to hear you got there ok :)

have a great christmas chicka :hugs:

JulieCitySlicker
12-20-2005, 01:14 PM
Thank you Gabi and Anna:hugs: :hugs: I hope you both have a Merry Christmas as well;)

JulieCitySlicker
12-20-2005, 01:44 PM
Mom is still trying to hold on but from the info I've been getting from dad,she may just have to let go. I'll fill you all in on some of the newest developements when I get back to St Louis. I don't want to do it while I'm here and risk someone finding it,ya know. I'm the only one that dad has told this stuff to.