Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
I'm oot! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : I'm oot!

RMadd
12-17-2005, 05:25 PM
Well, I'm headed home for the next 2 or 3 weeks. Since I don't have much patience w/ my parents' dial-up, I doubt I'll be posting much on here. Unless my wireless device can find a consistently strong signal to feed off of.... but you didn't hear that from me. Merry Christmas and Happy Hannukah to you and yours!

Ana4Stapp
12-17-2005, 05:52 PM
Well, I'm headed home for the next 2 or 3 weeks. Since I don't have much patience w/ my parents' dial-up, I doubt I'll be posting much on here. Unless my wireless device can find a consistently strong signal to feed off of.... but you didn't hear that from me. Merry Christmas and Happy Hannukah to you and yours!

Happy Christmas to you too! ;)
Ill miss you in the text- based gmes...lol

JulieCitySlicker
12-17-2005, 07:34 PM
I hope you have an awesome and safe Christmas and New Year Ryan and Everyone:D I'm leaving to go home on Monday morning as well. Can't wait either:)

Dogstar
12-17-2005, 08:11 PM
Have a great holidy, BearFan. We'll miss ya!

Steve
12-17-2005, 08:13 PM
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! Stay safe. We'll cya in the new year!

RMadd
12-18-2005, 04:32 PM
Well, looks like I'll be on here after all! Found someone to mooch off of, pretty glorious it is, indeed! But thanks for all the holiday wishes, and Julie, have a safe trip home!

JulieCitySlicker
12-18-2005, 06:04 PM
Hi Ryan:) Thats awesome that you found someone with a puter,and thanks for the safe trip home wishes:hugs: