Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
One Day Remains [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : One Day Remains

guitardude1985
12-15-2005, 10:14 PM
The title track of course, every time I listen to this song it just gets more kick ass. Myles really shows his vocal abilities incredably and the riffing is crazy.

Dogstar
12-15-2005, 10:34 PM
Would have been great to have that as the first single.

guitardude1985
12-15-2005, 10:56 PM
Yea, it actully would of been. Open your eyes IMO was not the best single or first single to realese. One, it sounds waaay to creedish. Two, alter bridge are a second chance and I think you would want to steer your and potential audience into something different. But, thats my opioin and I could be wrong.

Also, before ORD's realese I thought one day remains was a real attention getter. I wish they would realese down to my last as a single because that has real potential to take off and give alter bridge some notability. Seriously, fuck wind-up for not promoting them just a tad bit more. As I have said, not promoting them is fucking 3/4's of the band that got you guys on the map right streight and hard in the ass.

Dogstar
12-15-2005, 11:01 PM
Yeah, narrow-minded thinking on Wind Up's part. The climate is ridiculous with the profit projections these companies are looking for. In that regard, the labels seem less likely to take any chances and instead engage in backward thinking, not realizing that listeners have moved on musically and might not want to hear Creed II.

evyllsummer
12-16-2005, 02:12 AM
well, Mark seemed to want a lead-off single to "bridge" the Creed fans over to the new band...while it's true that it was Wind Up's choice to have "Open Your Eyes", I think that Mark's choice was "Down To My Last", which is about as close to Creed's sound as OYE...personally, I think that DTML would have been better simply because the song itself is a love letter of sorts to the fans that stuck by them, and I'm sure that is one of the reasons why Mark wanted it...

evyllsummer
12-16-2005, 02:13 AM
of course, that being said, back to the subject at hand..."One Day Remains"...LOVE IT...and, if they had released another single, that would have been my choice...of course, I wouldn't have gotten my way, as it probably would have been "Metalingus"...