Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
A Walk Through Toyland [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : A Walk Through Toyland

Rocketqueen
12-14-2005, 10:29 AM
:D i though it would be fun ask everybody With HO HO :xmas: upon Us what was your favorite every toy Santa Brought Ya im also doing a poll on toys what was the Best Ever

Anna1011
12-14-2005, 10:37 AM
out of the above if someone gave me The Snoopy Snow Cone Machine id be very happy lol

RMadd
12-14-2005, 10:45 AM
man, i've only heard of Cabbage Patch Dolls.
What happened to Ninja Turtles? Legos? Those were pretty much the shiznit when I was a wee lad.

Rocketqueen
12-14-2005, 10:45 AM
well i got one and i was,nt happy with it so i ended up breaking it Because it was so hard to turn the handle and break the The Ice how did they except a lit kid to do that , i did use cubes instead of crushed ice because i did,nt want my snowcone all watery

Anna1011
12-14-2005, 10:47 AM
man, i've only heard of Cabbage Patch Dolls.
What happened to Ninja Turtles? Legos? Those were pretty much the shiznit when I was a wee lad.
aye legos amazing lol :D

Dogstar
12-14-2005, 06:34 PM
Lego's were fun. The best toy I ever got was doll in which you could adjust the hair length, from very short to very long. I was obsessed with this doll for months before I finally got it, hehe. It was called Chrissy.

Anna1011
12-15-2005, 05:01 AM
i still get to play with lego lol as my nieces and nephew are still little :)

Rocketqueen
12-15-2005, 11:29 AM
Lego's were fun. The best toy I ever got was doll in which you could adjust the hair length, from very short to very long. I was obsessed with this doll for months before I finally got it, hehe. It was called Chrissy.
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Doggy i recall twirly curls barbie :mad: i had to cut her hair because i got the twister caught up her hair, but i found a new love for twirly curls I took her as hostage for my thundercats prisoner