Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Dennis Miller [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Dennis Miller

guitardude1985
12-12-2005, 02:08 PM
Anybody here heard of him? He's now my comedic hero. I have his book, "the rant zone" and i'll tell you, fucking hillarious. His linguistic skills are nothing short of wisardry, you may have to brake out a dictionary. Also his uses of metaphors and similies are brilliant.

RMadd
12-12-2005, 03:24 PM
haven't read anything of his... i've seen him on tv (dennis miller show or whatever that is, mnf a few years back, netzero commercials), and i find him to be slightly humorous, but not better than jon stewart or conan.

RoffeDH
12-12-2005, 04:31 PM
My favorit comedian is a britt, Eddie Izard, he's really funny... ("Do you know how GB built up their empier? With the cunning use of flag... WE CLAIM INDIA FOR BRITEN, (another voice) you can't claim us, we live here, 500.000.000 of us... (britt) Do you have a flaaaag?)

guitardude1985
12-12-2005, 08:26 PM
Jon stewart has his points, and conan can be really funner. Check out when you have a few extra spare buch millers book, the rant zone or I rant therefore I am. Lewis black is carzy to.

Rocketqueen
12-12-2005, 11:11 PM
Mines Dennis Larry I never liked that dude much if he was ever funny i forgot to laugh

RMadd
12-13-2005, 01:21 AM
so wait, lemme get this straight guitardude... you like Lewis Black & Dennis Miller? wow, pretty impressive... opposite sides of the political spectrum

Dogstar
12-14-2005, 06:37 PM
Mines Dennis Larry I never liked that dude much if he was ever funny i forgot to laugh
I love Denis Leary! Dennis Miller can be pretty funny, too. He sucked on MNF, though.

guitardude1985
12-14-2005, 09:34 PM
so wait, lemme get this straight guitardude... you like Lewis Black & Dennis Miller? wow, pretty impressive... opposite sides of the political spectrum

I appreciate the finer things in life sometime :D I like to hear both sides comedic inputs.

Steve
12-14-2005, 10:15 PM
My favorite comics are Dane Cook, Stephen Lynch, Lewis Black, and Brian Regan!

evyllsummer
12-15-2005, 03:06 AM
I have a few of the Dennis Miller rant books (Rants, Ranting Again, and I Rant Therefore I Am)...he's very clever, and has quite the prodigious lexicon...I love Jon Stewart's Naked Pictures Of Famous People as well...Steve Martin's Pure Drivel is also rather funny...