Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Hey, I'm new...kinda/sorta [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Hey, I'm new...kinda/sorta

guitardude1985
12-08-2005, 09:48 PM
Hellow my fellow patrons of this message board, how are you all? I'm friggin great. Here's the scoop, I used to post here awile back but unfortunately my computer....well.....fucked up big time. Any way, I was and still am a creed fan. I used to by musicmind226 or something like that, god it's been so long I can't really remember. But, I used to also post on the VH1 creed message boards to as rocker228 then some insipid ass who was harrasing me over there got me banned because he could not take the fact that I made and ass of him and yea. Well...sorry for all the babble. But, after the demise of creed alter bridge has more than filled the void for me and in between I have discovered other equally kick ass band like dream theater. Any way....I'll be here as much as I can so good morning, goof day, good afternoon and good evening incase I don't see you. peace..... :)

guitardude1985
12-08-2005, 09:49 PM
And oh yea....enjoying a nice cold bud light and listening to the end is here :smokin:

Vliegs
12-08-2005, 11:16 PM
Hey I'm new here too. So from one newbie to another...Welcome back! I've never been here but have been at other ab and stapp boards for quite a long time.

Anna1011
12-09-2005, 04:47 AM
Hello newbies :D

RoffeDH
12-09-2005, 05:46 AM
Welcome to the board you guys, hope you enjoy you stay!
Oh, and just for the record! Bud (i asume it's the beer you're refering to) sucks! Tastes like water ;) But if you like it, so be it!

GregS
12-09-2005, 11:41 AM
Hey new dudes , welcome! :D

guitardude1985
12-09-2005, 02:38 PM
Welcome to the board you guys, hope you enjoy you stay!
Oh, and just for the record! Bud (i asume it's the beer you're refering to) sucks! Tastes like water ;) But if you like it, so be it!

Well, to me beer is a more aquired taste. But, what ever floats your boat....so what's your poison?

Anyway, thanks for the warm welcome.

RMadd
12-09-2005, 04:44 PM
Welcome, all y'all's!

yes, Anheuser-Busch products do suck. I know it's prolly sacreligious for a St. Louisan (A-B is headquartered there) to say that, but I don't care. Miller, Keystone... it's all crap. I like me some Heineken & Sam Adams.

guitardude1985
12-09-2005, 04:57 PM
Like I say, it's all your taste. I love heineken, but it can be pricey. Sam Adams to me is like drinking liquified cardboard. I also like jack Daniels.

Lol, what a greeting huh?

titan9
12-10-2005, 11:22 AM
Welcome to the forums, guys. It's always good to see some new people around here. The forum members here are awesome, so I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here.

Ana4Stapp
12-10-2005, 11:27 AM
welcome guys! ;)

The Lithium
12-10-2005, 11:43 AM
Welcome!

RMadd
12-10-2005, 01:48 PM
Lol, what a greeting huh?
lol
trust me, we're all not alkys here... at least i don't think so. although, i should warn you about rocketqueen, she seems to be under the influence of something, i'm just not sure what that is yet lol

Dogstar
12-10-2005, 02:26 PM
Welcome, guitardude and Vliegs. Glad to have you aboard.

Wylde-Tremonti
12-11-2005, 06:56 PM
and in between I have discovered other equally kick ass band like dream theater.
John Petrucci Is a MADMAN!!! I Love that band... I'm accaully Listenin to Some of Petrucci's Solo stuff as we speak...

Nice to see another Guitar-enthusiast on the boards... Keep Rockin

guitardude1985
12-11-2005, 07:49 PM
Yes, petrucci in my opioin is in the top 5 scredders of our time. The guy is like eddie van halen on super steroids. I have never heard any solo meterial by petrucci, is it good? Anyway, when I first heard him scred it was like a new form of scredding with the sweeps he does. He's definetly a prodogy.

Anyway, I have been playing for 5 years now, self taught and still learning. I'm working on sweeps now and I must say, they are damn tricky. I have the tab book to metropolis pt.2 scenes from a memory and it's been awile and I'm still working on oveture 1928.

Wylde-Tremonti
12-11-2005, 08:00 PM
Yes, petrucci in my opioin is in the top 5 scredders of our time. The guy is like eddie van halen on super steroids. I have never heard any solo meterial by petrucci, is it good? Anyway, when I first heard him scred it was like a new form of scredding with the sweeps he does. He's definetly a prodogy.

Anyway, I have been playing for 5 years now, self taught and still learning. I'm working on sweeps now and I must say, they are damn tricky. I have the tab book to metropolis pt.2 scenes from a memory and it's been awile and I'm still working on oveture 1928.
You think Petrucci's Sweeps are crazy??!! Lol... They are... but i'm guessin you've never heard Yngwie Malmsteen???

If you like Petrucci Check Out Steve Vai, Paul Gilbert, Andy Timmons and Yngwie Malmsteen... Those are the craziest Batch Of Mo Fo's Ever Assembled!! Oh and Zakk Wylde too!! lol

guitardude1985
12-11-2005, 09:21 PM
I've heard of Yngwie Malmsteen, just never got into him and I hear he's crazy to.

Vliegs
12-12-2005, 11:11 PM
Well in reply to the booze posts earlier in this thread....GUINNESS ALL THE WAY BABY!!!

RoffeDH
12-13-2005, 04:56 AM
Yeah! Guinness! The second best beer in the world! It's like drinking a loaf of bred ;)

Go Yngwie! Go Yngwie! Go Yngwie! Go Sweden! ;)

I belive that Tngwie have the world record for most notes in the shortest of time, or is that wrong?

Wylde-Tremonti
12-13-2005, 06:45 PM
That's Wrong

evyllsummer
12-13-2005, 10:36 PM
I love you all...