Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
stapp talked about on mancow's radio show this morning [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : stapp talked about on mancow's radio show this morning

Higher_Desire
12-06-2005, 10:42 AM
nothing overly interesting happened. mostly mancow talked about the fight with 311 and how 311, quote, "beat the shit outta scott." basically it was nothing new. pretty much just the internet rumors and allegations we've already read.

mancow also mentioned that he really likes stapp, and that he's, overall, a good guy. he also mentioned that he really likes stapp's album and played some stuff from it.

*side note: the mancow radio show is an early morning nationally syndicated radio show. check your local stations to see if they broadcast it.

H-D :pimp:

crest tattoo
12-06-2005, 06:16 PM
Remember, Mancow doesn't like him. After Chicago, all the DJs down there (and in Rockford, which is what I hear) talked a long time about it, and they still do! I met one of the DJs a few weeks back, and we talked about it. I let her know how I felt about Scott, even thought I was in Chicago for that infamous concert. She said it was just bizarre. Anyway, it gives them something to talk about, so I doubt it will ever stop.