Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
stapp is going to soar [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : stapp is going to soar

adparaiki
12-01-2005, 04:34 PM
Everytime I hear Scott live he sounds better.

The live regis and kelly performance was better than the leno and the leno was better than the radio acoustic sessions.

so I think scott will soar live.
If he keeps getting better and better at this pace I think we will have our old Scott back and we will sound fantastic live.

I still think he is good live but I think the best is yet to come.

:D

titan9
12-01-2005, 04:38 PM
I definitely hope so. His debut album is solid and I'm looking forward to what he does musically in the future. He's also sounded good at his recent performances. I never got to see Creed live, and I hear he was amazing during the MOP/HC tours, so that's a regret of mine. With the news of a World Tour in January and a U.S. Tour in March, I'm definitely excited about the possibility of finally seeing him live.

adparaiki
12-01-2005, 04:45 PM
I definitely hope so. His debut album is solid and I'm looking forward to what he does musically in the future. He's also sounded good at his recent performances. I never got to see Creed live, and I hear he was amazing during the MOP/HC tours, so that's a regret of mine. With the news of a World Tour in January and a U.S. Tour in March, I'm definitely excited about the possibility of finally seeing him live.

me too. I never got to see creed live exept live videos i have found on the internet. and yes scott was amazing and did have his downs as well (caused by excessive touring and wrongly prescribed drugs to help him with throat problems he had)
the doctor lost his licence and will never work as a doctor again

Scott still sounds good live but not as good as before. hopefully he will rest and be that good again soon.

Chris98GT
12-01-2005, 05:30 PM
He's soaring alright.... in a nice downward spiral.

I'm waiting for the splat.

titan9
12-01-2005, 05:47 PM
If you have nothing to contribute to the thread, Chris98GT, then why are you posting that? We get the point; you hate Stapp. No need to continually post negative stuff here.

INDIGOSTEVE
12-01-2005, 05:52 PM
If you have nothing to contribute to the thread, Chris98GT, then why are you posting that? We get the point; you hate Stapp. No need to continually post negative stuff here. YOU SAID IT! I think the world tour will depend how it sells elsewhere? I love this cd~its going to Hawaii with me next week!

Chris98GT
12-01-2005, 06:10 PM
If you have nothing to contribute to the thread, Chris98GT, then why are you posting that? We get the point; you hate Stapp. No need to continually post negative stuff here.
I respect Steve, so I'm not going to get into a pissing match with you. This is "Scott Stapp Talk," not "Scott Stapp Praise." Keep that in mind.

titan9
12-01-2005, 07:47 PM
I respect Steve as well, he does a great job with these forums, and I have a reputation here of being a respectful poster. I don't cause fights with people and I certainly haven't pissed anyone off. If I have, no one has said it. All I'm saying is that you've made your point about 20 times now in nearly every thread posted in this forum, so why do you continue to post the same cynical stuff over and over again?

Chris98GT
12-01-2005, 11:59 PM
All I'm saying is that you've made your point about 20 times now.... so why do you continue to post the same stuff over and over again?
I could ask you the same thing.