Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
New stuff on the site! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : New stuff on the site!

RoffeDH
11-22-2005, 09:35 AM
If you click at the "flower" behind Stapp in the main, the one that turns red you'll be sent to a site where you can chat and stuff... But it sucks, I think... But thought people should know about it!

The Lithium
11-22-2005, 01:21 PM
Yeah, that site is horrible! :D Has NOTHING to do with music!

WhatsUrCreed
11-22-2005, 01:29 PM
What the heck are you guys talken about?!? Its a great place to meet other scott stapp fans, along with listening to music, playin a game of tic tac toe, and just talken about how much we like the music.

The Lithium
11-22-2005, 01:59 PM
Hah, yeah well. Let just say I don't get that "music"-feeling when I visit there. Seems very poor and a lot of strange flash-graphic for no reason.

RoffeDH
11-22-2005, 02:54 PM
I'm with you Lithum, but that might just be 'couse I hate Stapp as a solo artist, but I don't know! ;)

The Lithium
11-22-2005, 03:06 PM
Well, I don't hate Stapp as a solo artist, but I sure as hell thought he had more to give in Creed... And well... He's not even close to be as bloody awesome as Alter Bridge! :D Right?

WhatsUrCreed
11-22-2005, 04:13 PM
hmmm...what does AB have to do with this post?...I sense a bit of hostility coming from the AB fans of Stapp's new site...c'mon guys...Stapp fans supported AB when they were breakthrough artists and I think AB fans should do the same this time around...nonetheless...the new site is a great place to meet some really kool people...btw....Happy Holidays Everyone :)

The Lithium
11-22-2005, 04:22 PM
hmmm...what does AB have to do with this post?
Well, both of me and David, (RoffeDH), are crazy about AB. Stapps ex-bandmates are in AB now. So that's what AB has to do with this post.

...I sense a bit of hostility coming from the AB fans of Stapp's new site
Oh please...

...c'mon guys...Stapp fans supported AB when they were breakthrough artists and I think AB fans should do the same this time around
You're kidding, right? Stapp fans supported AB? You must live in a dream land!

WhatsUrCreed
11-22-2005, 04:45 PM
You're kidding, right? Stapp fans supported AB? You must live in a dream land![/QUOTE]

I supported AB (even though I really only like One Day Remains and Broken Wings). Bought two copies of their album (one for the car and one for the home). So that makes 1 Stapp fan that supported AB. :smokin: Both AB and Stapp are now struggling artists and all "Creed" fans should do their part to help them get back on their feet.

The Lithium
11-22-2005, 05:37 PM
Yes, I support Stapp as a diehard AB fan and I will buy his record. You are one of the few Stapp fans who supports AB, then. When AB's record was released, Stapp fans support AB by calling them "Alter Boys" or "Another Band". Very mature...

Torn Signs
11-22-2005, 06:14 PM
Yes, I support Stapp as a diehard AB fan and I will buy his record. You are one of the few Stapp fans who supports AB, then. When AB's record was released, Stapp fans support AB by calling them "Alter Boys" or "Another Band". Very mature...

I'm a Stapp fan, the site is okay, but the weird mouse things I hate. And most importantly for the sake of this argument, AB IS Alter Bridge.

The Lithium
11-22-2005, 06:17 PM
Yeah, I agree... I think the site is okay, 'cause it's cool you can go there and chat and all. But I think the design and all the things that revolve around it is just WEIRD!!!

And sorry, when I brought up Alter Bridge, I obviously didn't mean for it to take over the whole discussion.

RMadd
11-22-2005, 06:34 PM
Well, I don't hate Stapp as a solo artist, but I sure as hell thought he had more to give in Creed... And well... He's not even close to be as bloody awesome as Alter Bridge! :D Right?
Lith, Lith, Lith... and here I'd thought you'd gotten over your obsession with touting AB at Stapp's expense... if you're not aware, it is possible to think both are pretty spiffy, and not worry about comparing all the God damned time

TeriB19
11-22-2005, 07:00 PM
Exactly, Ryan. Many of us here enjoy both, Lith. You don't have to live your Stapp is Awful mantra all the time. Even God took a day off. :)

titan9
11-22-2005, 08:18 PM
Definitely agree with Ryan. I'd like to add that the "immaturity" goes for BOTH sides. There are immature AB fans who have come to Stapp forums and bashed him, while also plugging AB. Same thing goes for Stapp fans. I'm a firm believer in the saying that "if you don't have anything nice to say about someone, don't say anything at all." :)

Ana4Stapp
11-22-2005, 08:42 PM
Definitely agree with Ryan. I'd like to add that the "immaturity" goes for BOTH sides. There are immature AB fans who have come to Stapp forums and bashed him, while also plugging AB. Same thing goes for Stapp fans. I'm a firm believer in the saying that "if you don't have anything nice to say about someone, don't say anything at all." :)

:bow2: :bow2:

Ana4Stapp
11-23-2005, 03:48 AM
Yeah, that site is horrible! :D Has NOTHING to do with music!

Well...I dont think its... "horrible". Actually its something 'diferent'.

The Lithium
11-23-2005, 04:09 AM
Lith, Lith, Lith... and here I'd thought you'd gotten over your obsession with touting AB at Stapp's expense... if you're not aware, it is possible to think both are pretty spiffy, and not worry about comparing all the God damned time
Hahah, what?

Exactly, Ryan. Many of us here enjoy both, Lith. You don't have to live your Stapp is Awful mantra all the time. Even God took a day off. :)
Hey, hold on everybody! I quote myself:
sorry, when I brought up Alter Bridge, I obviously didn't mean for it to take over the whole discussion.
The only reason I brought up AB is because both of me and David are crazy about them. And it was a personal comment to him.

And sure, maybe AB comments doesn't belong here. But it is your choice to answer to them and make a big deal of it.

RoffeDH
11-23-2005, 04:56 AM
Lith, are you in trouble? :P

I meant this post to be just informative actualy but it's fun to see a discussion around it... :P

I'm a firm believer in the saying that "if you don't have anything nice to say about someone, don't say anything at all."

WHAT! I hate that saying! I'm a firm beliver of "If you are a minority of one, the trouth is still the trouth" - Gandi and that I say what's on my mind... Now, I don't need to be bashing becouse of that... But I feel I have managed so far...

Now I will for one not buy the CD since I don't belive in supporting music I don't like. WhatsUrCreed I don't think you should have bought two CDs... I haven't bought two CD's and I'm a diehard fan! :P ;) But I don't complain!

Lith! Lith! Lith!... :P

The Lithium
11-23-2005, 05:05 AM
Lith! Lith! Lith!... :P
David! David! David!...

RoffeDH
11-23-2005, 05:47 AM
:D

WhatsUrCreed
11-23-2005, 08:16 PM
I don't like you very much either...

RoffeDH