News ArticleTremonti Solo Project?
Posted on 03-26-2003 at 01:44 AM
Rumors on several Creed fan message boards is that Mark Tremonti will be starting a solo project of his own in which Tremonti will take a lead role - he will sing as well as play lead guitar! If the project happens, a CD could be released by Christmas time. Mark is currently working on improving his voice for a possible lead role in a band.
Michael Tremonti, Mark's brother, added the following to the rumors:
- It would be a side project if he did it
- It does not in anyway mean the end of Creed
- Any mention of $$ is inaccurate
- Mark has not decided for sure if he will do a solo project
- Right now he's busy with SubmurseD
- The length of the break depends on Stapp. Mark's itchy to be playing