++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-30-2005, 04:00 AM   #16
Sincirr
Sincirr's Avatar
USER INFO »
Status: Prophet Man
Posts: 3,505
Joined: Jul 2003
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Please get some tollerance and acceptance and love for others and go and watch the movie Contact. And if youre gonna leave, bluddy leave already!
__________________
CreedFeed Forums ROCK...n'

ROCK HARD!!!

Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 06:04 AM   #17
Lunar Shadow
Lunar Shadow's Avatar
USER INFO »
Status: Wound Up
Posts: 1,244
Joined: Jun 2005
Currently: Offline
Did you forget what I said Sincirr? Obviously. I said that I am going but I will be stopping by from time to time but then again I wouldn't expect anyone here to remember some detail as that.


I am very accepting and tolerant. But your statement was made from a baseless improvable stance and you try to pass it off as FACT that my dear is bigotry you all accused me of being a bigot but when I leave your true colors come shining through. Before you remove the sliver from my eye remove the PLANK from yours.


I harbor no hard feeling with anyone on this board I just see that the people are full of hate for no reason. Oh wait I take that back Ignorance BREEDS HATE so I guess there is a reason.


Good day,
__________________
Lunar Shadow

Last edited by Lunar Shadow : 08-30-2005 at 06:06 AM.
Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2005, 09:40 PM   #18
JulieCitySlicker
JulieCitySlicker's Avatar
USER INFO »
Status: Taken Higher
Posts: 16,735
Joined: Oct 2002
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Anarkist) it pains me to see so many people rejoicing in their ignoance I am glad I left

Apparently,no you didn't leave
__________________
Oh
I'm a wandering soul
I'm still walking the line that leads me home
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own


Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2005, 09:42 PM   #19
JulieCitySlicker
JulieCitySlicker's Avatar
USER INFO »
Status: Taken Higher
Posts: 16,735
Joined: Oct 2002
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Anarkist) Did you forget what I said Sincirr? Obviously. I said that I am going but I will be stopping by from time to time but then again I wouldn't expect anyone here to remember some detail as that.


I am very accepting and tolerant. But your statement was made from a baseless improvable stance and you try to pass it off as FACT that my dear is bigotry you all accused me of being a bigot but when I leave your true colors come shining through. Before you remove the sliver from my eye remove the PLANK from yours.


I harbor no hard feeling with anyone on this board I just see that the people are full of hate for no reason. Oh wait I take that back Ignorance BREEDS HATE so I guess there is a reason.


Good day,
Oh,and thats rich! Someone who doesn't believe in God using biblical stances in their posts
__________________
Oh
I'm a wandering soul
I'm still walking the line that leads me home
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own


Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2005, 11:56 PM   #20
bgivens33
USER INFO »
Status: Naked Toddler
Posts: 226
Joined: Apr 2003
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Anarkist) it pains me to see so many people rejoicing in their ignoance I am glad I left

no response for me??? am i rejoicing in ignorance??
Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005, 01:10 AM   #21
Lunar Shadow
Lunar Shadow's Avatar
USER INFO »
Status: Wound Up
Posts: 1,244
Joined: Jun 2005
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker) Oh,and thats rich! Someone who doesn't believe in God using biblical stances in their posts



hey just cuz I don't buy it doesn't mean that you don't people need to be kept in check about what they say they believe.
__________________
Lunar Shadow
Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005, 01:30 AM   #22
Lunar Shadow
Lunar Shadow's Avatar
USER INFO »
Status: Wound Up
Posts: 1,244
Joined: Jun 2005
Currently: Offline
Sorry if you feel I have for gotten you Begivens I kinda just started replying to the bottom of the list.

Quote: (Originally Posted by bgivens33) ok, i'll bite... first of all... we'll start off with your "freethought manifesto".
"Given the presupposition that theism, (particularly xtianity) is a lie", last time I check, presupposition, is a fallacy... strike one. "They are often immature mentally and behave like tantruming children, irrational and subjective when it fails to go their way". Ad Hominem, strike 2. "2nd law of thermodynamics fails to support their position"... give me ONE reason why the 2nd law proves that theism is wrong...and you win. strike 3.
Did I say I wrote this? No I did not. That’s why the "Manifesto" is quoted or did you not see that? As for the Fallacies that you point our... I guess you could see them as fallacy if they are not view in context. The author of this has done a lot of research (I will give you the Ad hom). You guys make the assumption that I wrote this. Trust me if I had I would take credit for it. The author goes by the name ~ AUB ~

Quote: the "ocillating model" has absolutely nothing to do whether or not there is a god. Secondly, that model is a joke.

"Theoretically, the oscillating universe could not be reconciled with the second law of thermodynamics: entropy would build up from oscillation to oscillation and cause heat death. Other measurements suggested the universe is not closed. These arguments caused cosmologists to abandon the oscillating universe model." Isn't that the same 2nd law that proves that there can't be a god?? HA! That quote is taken from the same site you quoted the definition for the oscillating universe.
Wait a second this is like the post calling the kettle black last time I check the cornerstone for Christianity violates 2lot (2nd law of thermodynamics). The resurrection violates 2lot. So how does this help your position at all?
Quote: You claim nobody has put forth proof of a God, but I on the other hand see no proof from you. More people are theist than are atheist, the burden off proof lies on you.
How does the burden lie on me? Just because there are more theists than atheists? In REALITY the burden of proof lies on the party that claims that something exists. Or do you normally ignore the scientific process when you have to prove something because you can not handle the responsibility?
__________________
Lunar Shadow
Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005, 07:02 PM   #23
JulieCitySlicker
JulieCitySlicker's Avatar
USER INFO »
Status: Taken Higher
Posts: 16,735
Joined: Oct 2002
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Anarkist) hey just cuz I don't buy it doesn't mean that you don't people need to be kept in check about what they say they believe.
I hardly think you qualify to keep us "In Check"
__________________
Oh
I'm a wandering soul
I'm still walking the line that leads me home
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own


Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005, 08:51 PM   #24
Lunar Shadow
Lunar Shadow's Avatar
USER INFO »
Status: Wound Up
Posts: 1,244
Joined: Jun 2005
Currently: Offline
on what autority do you speak Julie?? Please do tell me how I hardly qualify. I was a Christian for damn near 20 years infact I was a Christian when I joined this board so how do I hardly qualify?
__________________
Lunar Shadow
Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2005, 12:07 AM   #25
Sincirr
Sincirr's Avatar
USER INFO »
Status: Prophet Man
Posts: 3,505
Joined: Jul 2003
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Quote: (Originally Posted by Anarkist) Did you forget what I said Sincirr? Obviously. I said that I am going but I will be stopping by from time to time but then again I wouldn't expect anyone here to remember some detail as that.


I am very accepting and tolerant. But your statement was made from a baseless improvable stance and you try to pass it off as FACT that my dear is bigotry you all accused me of being a bigot but when I leave your true colors come shining through. Before you remove the sliver from my eye remove the PLANK from yours.


I harbor no hard feeling with anyone on this board I just see that the people are full of hate for no reason. Oh wait I take that back Ignorance BREEDS HATE so I guess there is a reason.


Good day,
Yeh good day.
I really cant stand folks who consider themselves accepting and tollerant but I have read many of your posts where U have blatantly referred to a believer as, even in a very recent prior post, 'ignorant'
Quote: "so many people rejoicing in their ignoance..."

As far as I could see when people were presenting arguments to you, you just argued back for sheer enjoyment. Even though they had good points... After a while of being shunned for what U feel are still decent arguments, you end up just going, what is the point here!

My immense curiosity with you though, is what the hell is FEEDING all this? Why do u come here and try to rip our faiths apart? I doubt it is through a passion to set us all free from our religious prisons, but Heck! If it is, mabe U and Jesus should chat. U seem to have a bit in common.

I have been annoyed at some posts made in the past but at the same time, I know that these presented have limited resources. Arguments are fueled by man; those who have manufactured the subject / object of which to argue. I can see that there is a limit to what we can argue because I can accept that there is an outter spiritual side to the argument that the human cerebral side cannot really aknowledge but is just as, or even more important in the whole subject because it can result in 'all tongues [will] ceas(ing)'. Hope it happens soon!

If U WERE truly a Christian for all those years, you have that perception but are supressing it for some reason. Perhaps U were never a Christian. As we know it has to be choice and your parents never gave U that chance. So mabe U arent able to tap into it, but when U do, it will blow your mind apart.
__________________
CreedFeed Forums ROCK...n'

ROCK HARD!!!

Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2005, 12:20 AM   #26
Sincirr
Sincirr's Avatar
USER INFO »
Status: Prophet Man
Posts: 3,505
Joined: Jul 2003
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
I am also really sick of your tactic of infusing anger / breeding hate in your 'opponent' so to hopefully weaken their argument by just making them plain, blind mad.

Quote: I wouldn't expect anyone here to remember some detail as that
__________________
CreedFeed Forums ROCK...n'

ROCK HARD!!!


Last edited by Sincirr : 09-06-2005 at 12:24 AM.
Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2005, 03:53 AM   #27
Lunar Shadow
Lunar Shadow's Avatar
USER INFO »
Status: Wound Up
Posts: 1,244
Joined: Jun 2005
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) Yeh good day.
I really cant stand folks who consider themselves accepting and tollerant but I have read many of your posts where U have blatantly referred to a believer as, even in a very recent prior post, 'ignorant'
I am a tolerant person my big thing is intellectual honesty I have bee a member of this board for 2 years I think and it that time I have gotten to know quite a few of the people here just by their posts I know how they base their faith I know how they feel about god, guns, abortion, gays, music, and so on and so on so when I use the term ignorant (which I do NOT deny using) it is based on the sheer intellectual dishonesty I have witnessed here.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) My immense curiosity with you though, is what the hell is FEEDING all this? Why do u come here and try to rip our faiths apart? I doubt it is through a passion to set us all free from our religious prisons, but Heck! If it is, mabe U and Jesus should chat. U seem to have a bit in common.
you are not the first to say that Jesus and I seem to have a bit in common. set you free from your religous prisons? yeah I would say that but all I can do is show you the door you are the one who has to walk through it. Why would you doubt that I want to show the Facts and Truths that I have found?

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr)
If U WERE truly a Christian for all those years, you have that perception but are supressing it for some reason. Perhaps U were never a Christian. As we know it has to be choice and your parents never gave U that chance. So mabe U arent able to tap into it, but when U do, it will blow your mind apart.


you know that there is nothing I can not stand more than a Christian having the nerve to say "well maybe you were never a Christian to begin with" well I have news Sincirr people who are actually Christians do leave the faith. It is something that the church will play off and brainwash their parishioners about how they were never really saved to begin with but it does happen. You can be the judge if you like go here and read the "Ex-Testimonies" you be the judge there are some there that I will say that were never Christians and there are some that were hardcore Christians. But when it comes down to it confessing with your mouth and believing in your heart that Jesus is the son of god is what makes you a Christian. Is it possible to believe and then some time later you come across new evidence that suggests what you believe is wrong? I would say so... and that’s how I would say that my beliefs were. But I do urge you to judge for your self and hell I encourage all of you to judge for yourselves Sincirr, JULIE, and anyone else reading this go for it. What you find may surprise you.
__________________
Lunar Shadow
Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 08:13 PM   #28
Lunar Shadow
Lunar Shadow's Avatar
USER INFO »
Status: Wound Up
Posts: 1,244
Joined: Jun 2005
Currently: Offline
why does this not surprise me this just show that no one wants to actally see that it is possible to be a REAL CHRISTIAN and end up leaving Christianity. I give the resource and people ignore it. go figure

come on you people are always asking for proof that real chrisitans leave and I provide a link and.... nothing not one post saying "I don't belive it" or "Oh I guessy you were right jester" or "thoes heathens were never real christians you're wrong Jester" NOT ONE DAMN THING

again go figure

it just proves my point that when ever I provide any proof of any sort people ignore it not just ignore it they don't even bother reading then ignoreing they just deny the existance of the resource.
__________________
Lunar Shadow

Last edited by Lunar Shadow : 09-08-2005 at 08:16 PM.
Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 10:43 PM   #29
creedsister
creedsister's Avatar
USER INFO »
Status: Tree of Wisdom
Posts: 8,338
Joined: Oct 2003
Currently: Offline
awwwww they Read darlin its just how they believe ya know i know we disagree but hey we share the same flustration and persistince that i admire ya for Anarkist
__________________
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Reply With Quote
Post Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:31 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2004 Steve Caponetto. All Rights Reserved.