++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 10-11-2004, 04:19 PM   #1
Xterminator27
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
i just saw ferinhiet (k i cant spell it) 9/11

OWNED

Then shut the hell up and eat your damn lemons!

BUY MY MERCHANDISE
http://www.cafepress.com/xterminator27
Old 10-11-2004, 09:53 PM   #2
creedsister
USER INFO »
Coooooooooooooooool
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 10-11-2004, 10:10 PM   #3
Alter Shredder
USER INFO »
personally i feel this kind of stuff is biased and therefore i choose to not watch

Last edited by Alter Shredder : 10-11-2004 at 10:13 PM.
Old 10-11-2004, 11:37 PM   #4
Mulletman
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
You do know that 90% of that is false, right? there are only THREE things in that movie that are accurate; Patriot Act, the mother, and the soilder's testimonies. The rest is so false that Moore should be arrested for slander/libel.
Old 10-12-2004, 04:15 AM   #5
heinzel
USER INFO »
ok, they should arrest moore for telling some lies. But, when they do that, they should arrest Bush, cheney and the whole republican gang for telling even more lies, starting a war, for slander against opponents, for fucking up international and domestic politics.

I'm from Holland, and i keep my fingers crossed for kerry to win. With me is rest of the world except 45 % of the american registred voters. For it is that a big group of american people (read: poor people) don't vote... So plz God, i pray to you, for the best interest of the world. send Bush home, and he must pay for his crimes, he must go to jail for the rest of his life (next to moore).
Old 10-12-2004, 08:37 AM   #6
Mulletman
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
What the hell are you talking about?
Old 10-12-2004, 08:57 AM   #7
heinzel
USER INFO »
it's just better for the world that Kerry wins. that's what i wanted to say. I'm just saying the same things you say about moore.
Old 10-12-2004, 10:27 AM   #8
RMadd
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by heinzel) it's just better for the world that Kerry wins. that's what i wanted to say. I'm just saying the same things you say about moore.
and there are, obviously, those of us who feel it's better for our own nation in G-Dub wins. I guess i should point out that we're lucky the rest of the world doesn't determine our leader, otherwise we'd be run by liberals crazier than those here in the states

Old 10-12-2004, 03:06 PM   #9
Xterminator27
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Mulletman) You do know that 90% of that is false, right? there are only THREE things in that movie that are accurate; Patriot Act, the mother, and the soilder's testimonies. The rest is so false that Moore should be arrested for slander/libel.

and what about the congressmen (who send the solders to die) and the guy trying to get THEIR children to sign up when they all look at him funny.

LOL

plus the stuff on bush is legally true, you have no proff its false and alot of research and time went into getting accurate information for the documentary, if you disagree well thats the same as disagreing that the sky is blue.

BUY MY MERCHANDISE
Old 10-12-2004, 06:14 PM   #10
RMadd
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Xterminator27) and what about the congressmen (who send the solders to die) and the guy trying to get THEIR children to sign up when they all look at him funny.
i remember having seen something on a news show, an interview w/ a congressman featured in the movie, specifically in the part to which you're referring. he commented that he was only featured in the movie w/ a part of his answer--specifically, the part that would serve to show the government's disregard for human life. i believe the congressman said something to the effect of not wishing to send his children overseas unless they signed up for the military. after all, the military, post-vietnam up to the present, is strictly voluntary. he said he'd support sending his children if they were voluntary, enlisted members of the military. read: he doesn't support the draft. the congressman said he had a fairly lengthy conversation w/ moore regarding the issue. but, of course, the only part of it that made it on the silver screen was the part in which he says he didn't want to send his children over to iraq. so while moore might be displaying stuff that was actually said, you have to accept it w/ a grain of salt. realize that he's an extreme leftist and that he would misconstrue anything so as to discredit president bush. if only would could go back to the '02 oscars, when he got booed off stage for ranting against bush in his acceptance speech.

Old 10-12-2004, 06:45 PM   #11
Steve
Administrator
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Steve Send a message via MSN to Steve
Quote: plus the stuff on bush is legally true, you have no proff its false and alot of research and time went into getting accurate information for the documentary, if you disagree well thats the same as disagreing that the sky is blue.

You have no proof it's true? Just because Michael Moore says it's true doesn't make it true. And this movie should not have been labeled a documentary. A true documentary presents facts objectively without editorializing or inserting fictional matter.* Moore blatently presented the material in this film subjectively.

* See definition of documentary

The things that I've loved the things that I've lost
The things I've held sacred that I've dropped
I won't lie no more you can bet
I don't want to learn what I'll need to forget
- Audioslave, "Doesn't Remind Me"
Old 10-12-2004, 06:58 PM   #12
Mulletman
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Yea, the congressman he ambushed was histerical. I mean I feel sorry for him but that was funny.

The documentary is not true, at all. I am not making this up, this isn't my opinion. Moore's goal on that movie was not to show a fair view of the war or anything of that nature. His sole purpose was to make Bush look bad, anyway he can. He purposely ignored ethics and legality when he made the movie. Everything in there has been documented, as it occurred, thats how everyone knows his movie is false.
Old 10-12-2004, 07:06 PM   #13
Xterminator27
USER INFO »
the military is "vuluntary" but not everyone who joins is educated on exactly what is going to happen when they get there (thats why most of them break down) plus many of the military folks just can afford or dont have the education for a real job so they take it as a last resort, hoping the government is being hoinest when they say its a great way to see the world experiance bla bla bla. Not mentioning the horrors and mental rapeage of real warfair.

You belive the movie is not true? then prove it, because its a labeled DOCUMENTARY, and at the end there are a list of over TEN RESEARCHERS, im sure its hard to research made up things, considering if you look at actual facts (like presedential vacations, what its really like in iraq, and the oil issue meetings with big buisness's EXC) its all 100% true and actually happened.

AKA , there was no acting in that movie, all the interviews and iraq footage of the happy people saying there was no problem, and USA getting binladen family out as soon as possible due to the fact that they gave the states huge money.

Stop kidding yourself thats its all made up and realize that your government is fucked

BUY MY MERCHANDISE
Old 10-12-2004, 07:47 PM   #14
Steve
Administrator
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Steve Send a message via MSN to Steve
X, try watching this movie:

http://www.fahrenhype911.com/

The things that I've loved the things that I've lost
The things I've held sacred that I've dropped
I won't lie no more you can bet
I don't want to learn what I'll need to forget
- Audioslave, "Doesn't Remind Me"

Last edited by Steve : 10-12-2004 at 07:51 PM.
Old 10-12-2004, 07:48 PM   #15
Mulletman
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Being a foreigner [or canadian for that matter] is no excuse to believe those lies. But if you want proof, you have a long read ahead of you.

50 Deceits in Fahrenheit 911
TIA Daily
The Cowardice of Micheal Moore
More Distortions from Micheal Moore
Unfairenheit 9/11 - The lies of Michael Moore.