++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 04-03-2004, 12:28 AM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Hang

Been to the upper Room Untill i got my feel, untill reality came to soon, to throw me back in the lions den been known to survive there A time or two,been to both places Ive seen the light i know whats right, ive been to the gates of hell were there was no chioce but to give it more hell, and took a few demons down with me,and i have made a few see the light but now i still fight thrown in the wilderness just hanging in there gassping for air, I could start todo the human thing and question why My Lord have you left me here to dye, but the days of human thoughts Are becoming imortal it seems,when i know he had to hang in there a longtime too And he did dye,For me and you then had hell to look foward too as he left them in burning flesh oh i know now the pain he felt but he took the keys and promised he would be back for you and me,so i will hang in there for iam no better then he that gave me life how long that brutal long death hanging was has yet been describe every tear of the broken heart was not silent from his soul but im sure hes cryed my children i know I know But Will you know who Iam So i can take your pain and make it my own I already Have Your pain and the pain and tears you never would thought you would ever have to see Give it to me ive already done it 1 time I Can do it twice you see, your demons have no power over of me your darkned scars are not dark enough that i can not bring light to again and i will do it time and time again your all that matters to me so i will hang for a little more i know his doors never closes when i knock he sometimes opens it before i have chance to knock because he knew my need he knew what for before i was born because he hung for a longtime to settle all my scores never one time has he ever turned me away so i will hang so i guess im not trying to make this sound good, but i guess im trying to make his voice be heared and i guess what hes saying if your at the point were nothing can and your just wating on someone to understand, and if your hanging in there wating for an anwser he just had to hang in there a longtime too and he done it for you but he had no comforter while doing so he did so we could not be left comfortless, because he is the comforter, we killed the only true peace we killed are only hope but he said for iam with you always to even the end of the world, Hang because sooner or later you he will come to anyway and show you that there may not be a silver lining in every cloud and there may not be a light at the end of the tunnel for everyone but he will tell you that there is hope were there is know hope found and And he can breathe life back into a soul thats dead they call him the son of God Still, I Call Him King Of Kings And Lord Of Lord Do you know Him Jesus Christ Was King Before there was kings he was lord before there was lords He Called you his children before Death Did Hang In there Because I did
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything