++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 02-10-2004, 05:25 PM   #1
Creedrox
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Will Creed ever make another album?????

I don't think they will. This is my first post on this board. I have been on creedtalk and the original creed board and was just reading on this board and decided to join. Let me see I think this sucks. I don't think they will ever make another album. From what I understand Tremonti and Flip are sick of his crap. I was at the infamous Chicago show. It kind of pisses me off how Stapp lied about it and everything. Oh well. I am pretty sure Chicago was the last straw for Tremonti. I felt bad for him. He had tears in his eyes. I heard they got in the studio to start working on a new album and Mark got sick of his shit. Stapp needs to lay off the booze and drugs. They are tearing him up. Fast. I saw alot of shows on the weathered tour and you could see him going down hill. Then Chicago came abnd he was completely gone. Girls were crying and people were booing him. It was a sad site. Creed put on the best rock shows ever and it just kind of sucks to think out of all of the awesome shows I went to that Chicago show will probably be the last Creed show I will see. I hope I am wrong. I hope Stapp gets ahold of himself and we get another Creed album and more tours!!!!!!!!!!!

[/Rant off]
Old 02-10-2004, 06:03 PM   #2
DangerousDan85
USER INFO »
And yet I fight
This battle all alone
No one to cry to
No place to call home

Alice in Chains- Nutshell
Old 02-10-2004, 06:04 PM   #3
Chris98GT
USER INFO »
I agree, Creed put on some amazing shows. That's why I kept seeing them live. What we saw in Chicago wasn't a show, it was the implosion of a once great band.

When the original lineup of a band goes to find a new singer, things are pretty clear. The problem lies within Scott, and until he changes, Creed is done. Sad, but true.
Old 02-10-2004, 06:06 PM   #4
Chris98GT
USER INFO »
I also agree with Dan, even I'm sick of talking about it.
Old 02-10-2004, 06:36 PM   #5
Agent D
USER INFO »
Anyone care to lock this thread?

And I saw Creed on the Weathered Tour and Scott was in top form.
Old 02-10-2004, 06:40 PM   #6
creedlvr
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Agent D) Anyone care to lock this thread?

My thoughts exactly! Close this thread! I'm so sick of these people that come here to bash Stapp! I guess they must have some inside information that the rest of us don't have. They must be special or something!
Old 02-10-2004, 07:54 PM   #7
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
You know, Creedrox, there are countless threads on this issue already and it would have been nice if you had taken the time to read through them and found the one where your opinion belongs, because it's really tiresome to see so much repetition and a waste of bandwidth. Try that next time. Thanks, and welcome to the board.

Last edited by Dogstar : 02-10-2004 at 07:58 PM.
Old 02-10-2004, 08:10 PM   #8
Shadow
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Agent D) Anyone care to lock this thread?

Locking the thread is a great idea.

Creedrox, if you want to bash Scott, please go to a Mark Tremonti BB, I'm sure that they would be happy to have you.

The last time Creed came to my area was July 2002 and they were awesome. My husband, who is not a fan, left there saying what a great show they put on, and to this day is still singing Who's Got My Back. They put on a great show because of Stapp.

The Chicago show was over a year ago - get over it already.
Old 02-10-2004, 08:18 PM   #9
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Creedrox) I don't think they will. This is my first post on this board. I have been on creedtalk and the original creed board and was just reading on this board and decided to join. Let me see I think this sucks. I don't think they will ever make another album. From what I understand Tremonti and Flip are sick of his crap. I was at the infamous Chicago show. It kind of pisses me off how Stapp lied about it and everything. Oh well. I am pretty sure Chicago was the last straw for Tremonti. I felt bad for him. He had tears in his eyes. I heard they got in the studio to start working on a new album and Mark got sick of his shit. Stapp needs to lay off the booze and drugs. They are tearing him up. Fast. I saw alot of shows on the weathered tour and you could see him going down hill. Then Chicago came abnd he was completely gone. Girls were crying and people were booing him. It was a sad site. Creed put on the best rock shows ever and it just kind of sucks to think out of all of the awesome shows I went to that Chicago show will probably be the last Creed show I will see. I hope I am wrong. I hope Stapp gets ahold of himself and we get another Creed album and more tours!!!!!!!!!!!

[/Rant off]
oh boy you guys are freaking coming out of the wood work latley!!!! i tell you what IF IT WOULD SHUT ALL OF YOU F UP I WOULD REFUND YOUR MONEY!!!!!!By western Union!!!!!!!! In Life we just dont Get what We want do we!!!!! So stop bitching!!!! And let The guy Live His Life!!! I my years of whatching the Rocking Roll World I have Never seen Bitchers Like you!!!!And whiners Like You!! Get the Hell!!!! Over it already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 02-10-2004, 09:23 PM   #10
Jooji_2
Banned
USER INFO »
I saw Creed on the Weathered tour in January....the second date of the tour in Birmingham, AL......awesome show.

Then lo and behold.....we were treated to a return performance in November....and an another awesome show. I know it happened, but the fact that it happened doesn't change the fact that I saw TWO awesome shows. Sorry, but you aren't gonna get any sympathy from me...especially not over a year later.
Old 02-10-2004, 09:32 PM   #11
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Oh Joy Another one of these threads
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 02-10-2004, 10:19 PM   #12
facelessman
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to facelessman Send a message via MSN to facelessman
moi aussi (me too)
and ive seen more guts on 11 year old kids.
Have another drink and drive yourself home
I hope theres ice on all the roads
and think of me when you forget your seatbelt
and again when your head goes through the windshield.
Seventy Times Seven- Brand new
Old 02-10-2004, 11:22 PM   #13
Mr.CreedFreakTN
USER INFO »
I saw the Weathered Tour 5 times, all over the country and it kept getting better and better. New Years Eve the Philly show was my best show to date.
Waiting for more....
Old 02-10-2004, 11:53 PM   #14
douglas623
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedlvr) My thoughts exactly! Close this thread! I'm so sick of these people that come here to bash Stapp! I guess they must have some inside information that the rest of us don't have. They must be special or something!

its not that we come here to bash, we're just old Creed fans like you. However, we choose to look at the problem, instead of ignoring it. I saw Stapp on celebrity poker, and he was obnoxious, and was drinking (later in the show). At the grammy's he was obnoxious again. in my opinion, from what I saw with my own eyes, Stapp has let the fame go to him. He's a little to self-loving in my eyes. Just watch him in public sometime.

Anyway, I do look forward to the solo projects, just to see something new. I do believe, however, that the problem with Creed, was Stapp.
Old 02-11-2004, 12:56 AM   #15
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
*yawn* I've said before, I'll say it again: Worship the music, not the musician. If I listened to music by judging an artist's personality or character or lack thereof, I wouldn't be listening to much.