++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-09-2004, 09:40 PM   #76
hotforscott
hotforscott's Avatar
USER INFO »
Status: Shed My Skin
Posts: 7,414
Joined: Apr 2003
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by FEREZ1) Harsh? Should i be happy that everyone here has been hammering me for giving an opinion. If they don't agree they tell me to die or what have you! Let me ask you, if so many people displayed such a complete ignorance of your opinion, and insulted you just because you believe differently, would your posts be friendly? I said i was sorry for the way i came across, and they still insulted me, i'm merely sticking up for my opinion which just because it isn't popular doesnt make it less worthy of this message board.

There is a tactful way to voice your opinion, you showed your ignorance by attacking him, and then basically acting as if you are better or something, give me a break. There have been several people (NOT ALL, BUT SOME) who have come on this board, and we have heard loud and clear that they don't like Stapp, or Creed, or what have you, but they went about voicing their opinion the right way, and we agree to disagree. You are acting like a child, and therefore you are getting what you deserve. Voice your opinion with respect and get it in return........Shout off insults.............and you can expect the same right back at ya!
__________________
Got a new Papillon puppy named Ajax!
Old 02-09-2004, 09:42 PM   #77
crest tattoo
crest tattoo's Avatar
USER INFO »
Status: Wound Up
Posts: 1,172
Joined: Dec 2002
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to crest tattoo
Quote: I'm from England, u know, that little country that always has to clean up your stupid yankie mess!


Is it just me, or does anyone else take a bit of offense to that?

And by the way, there isn't one of us on this board that will look back and call ourselves "idiots" for being Creed fans. Daaa. That's why we are here, and we all have bonded here. We've lost nothing, and we've gained ohhh soo much.
__________________
When God leads you to the edge of the cliff, trust Him fully and let go, only 1 of 2 things will happen, either He'll catch you when you fall, or He'll teach you how to fly!
God may not always answer when you call, but He's always on time.
Hoorah for a child that makes it through if there's any way because the answer lies in you.
Old 02-09-2004, 09:46 PM   #78
FEREZ1
USER INFO »
Status: Illusion
Posts: 14
Joined: Feb 2004
Currently: Offline
my reason

MY insults have only come as a result of being unneccessarily attacked by those who disagree. I never said it was fact, i just gave an opinion. If i dont like stapp, i wont sit and say how much i love him. Your hostility to me right from the start was uncalled for. If you read my original post you will find no insults to fellow creed fans, just a short opinion from myself. Th response was hurtful, i meant no disrespect to anyone, i wanted your opinions on the STAPP ISSUE!! Responding with things like die, or get lost is not an opinion on the content of my post. You all took it personally and attacked me as a person because you thought i was an idiot. Re-read my first post again! Did it warrant the torrent of abuse that came my way?
Old 02-09-2004, 09:46 PM   #79
JulieCitySlicker
JulieCitySlicker's Avatar
USER INFO »
Status: Taken Higher
Posts: 16,735
Joined: Oct 2002
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by crest tattoo) Is it just me, or does anyone else take a bit of offense to that?

And by the way, there isn't one of us on this board that will look back and call ourselves "idiots" for being Creed fans. Daaa. That's why we are here, and we all have bonded here. We've lost nothing, and we've gained ohhh soo much.

Ya! Thats why I posted this
(Quote) by JulieLovesCreed
Ya well, I think I hear some crumpets and tea calling , so get lost (Quote)
__________________
Oh
I'm a wandering soul
I'm still walking the line that leads me home
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own


Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 02-09-2004, 09:47 PM   #80
creedlvr
creedlvr's Avatar
USER INFO »
Status: Blue Collar
Posts: 706
Joined: Dec 2002
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by crest tattoo) Is it just me, or does anyone else take a bit of offense to that?
yes ... I take great offense to it! But this person ... he, she... whatever it is ... wants us all to play nice due to an apology ... then makes a statement like this!
Old 02-09-2004, 09:52 PM   #81
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
Dogstar's Avatar
USER INFO »
Status: Young Grown Old
Posts: 21,780
Joined: Sep 2002
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by FEREZ1) MY insults have only come as a result of being unneccessarily attacked by those who disagree. I never said it was fact, i just gave an opinion. If i dont like stapp, i wont sit and say how much i love him. Your hostility to me right from the start was uncalled for. If you read my original post you will find no insults to fellow creed fans, just a short opinion from myself. Th response was hurtful, i meant no disrespect to anyone, i wanted your opinions on the STAPP ISSUE!! Responding with things like die, or get lost is not an opinion on the content of my post. You all took it personally and attacked me as a person because you thought i was an idiot. Re-read my first post again! Did it warrant the torrent of abuse that came my way?

Cry me a river already. You STILL haven't responded to those who challenged your opinion with what you claim is backup.
__________________
Silly monkeys give them thumbs
they make a club and beat their brother down.
How they survive so misguided is a mystery.
Old 02-09-2004, 09:54 PM   #82
JulieCitySlicker
JulieCitySlicker's Avatar
USER INFO »
Status: Taken Higher
Posts: 16,735
Joined: Oct 2002
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) Cry me a river already. You STILL haven't responded to those who challenged your opinion with what you claim is backup.


Probably cuz he/she doesn't have shit for backup
__________________
Oh
I'm a wandering soul
I'm still walking the line that leads me home
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own


Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 02-09-2004, 09:58 PM   #83
Steve
Administrator
Steve's Avatar
USER INFO »
Status: Prophet Man
Posts: 3,293
Joined: Dec 2003
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Steve Send a message via MSN to Steve
Quote: (Originally Posted by FEREZ1) Harsh? Should i be happy that everyone here has been hammering me for giving an opinion. If they don't agree they tell me to die or what have you! Let me ask you, if so many people displayed such a complete ignorance of your opinion, and insulted you just because you believe differently, would your posts be friendly? I said i was sorry for the way i came across, and they still insulted me, i'm merely sticking up for my opinion which just because it isn't popular doesnt make it less worthy of this message board.

FEREZ1, you can be free to have your opinion, but that opinion must be formed based on something. That "something" you have yet to address. The information you used to "back up" your opinion appears to be false and inaccurate data. Several people, including myself, have pointed this out to you, yet you have not addressed this yet. If you refuse to address these points, then I will assume you have ended your discussion of the topic and I will close this thread.
__________________
-Steve

The things that I've loved the things that I've lost
The things I've held sacred that I've dropped
I won't lie no more you can bet
I don't want to learn what I'll need to forget
- Audioslave, "Doesn't Remind Me"
Old 02-09-2004, 10:05 PM   #84
creedlvr
creedlvr's Avatar
USER INFO »
Status: Blue Collar
Posts: 706
Joined: Dec 2002
Currently: Offline
Okay, I did go back to read your first post. What I found was a flaming angry face ... even before you typed a single word! (Having trouble with the Smilies, or I'd post it here.)

Then, in your second post (after berating a man you don't even know), you stated the following ...
Quote: (Originally Posted by FEREZ1) Then we get all these idiots who defend his actions because it's "our Scott who can do no wrong". Its about time people cut through the crap and saw him as what he is.
I think you started right away with the "idiot" comment.
Old 02-09-2004, 10:08 PM   #85
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
Dogstar's Avatar
USER INFO »
Status: Young Grown Old
Posts: 21,780
Joined: Sep 2002
Currently: Offline
Steve is right. This thread is going nowhere.
__________________
Silly monkeys give them thumbs
they make a club and beat their brother down.
How they survive so misguided is a mystery.
Old 02-09-2004, 10:10 PM   #86
creedlvr
creedlvr's Avatar
USER INFO »
Status: Blue Collar
Posts: 706
Joined: Dec 2002
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) Steve is right. This thread is going nowhere.
Yep!
Old 02-09-2004, 10:35 PM   #87
WeatheredWoman
WeatheredWoman's Avatar
USER INFO »
Status: Shackled Hero
Posts: 2,724
Joined: Nov 2003
Currently: Offline
__________________
________________________
______________________________

Souls...
they float like the memories I've opened,
Go...
and kiss all the butterflies I've broken,
Sow...
their wings to the coat of my misfortune,
Grow...
to reach the plains only I have spoken...


The Path ~by~ ManMade God
Old 02-09-2004, 10:56 PM   #88
jma91
USER INFO »
Status: Unspoken
Posts: 31
Joined: Jun 2003
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by WeatheredWoman)

I agree. We've all wasted enough time reading these responses.
Old 02-09-2004, 11:58 PM   #89
Jooji_2
Banned
USER INFO »
Posts: 328
Joined: Mar 2003
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via Yahoo to Jooji_2
Quote: (Originally Posted by FEREZ1) Wat u on about, not from the states?! wat has that to do wiv anything? Just because i disagree wiv u don't mean that i'm borin u! I'm from England, u know, that little country that always has to clean up your stupid yankie mess!

Ya know....I tried having an decent conversation with you....but I really don't think that's what you want......you came here to start an argument. I responded to every accusation you made...

And as for cleaning up stupid yankee mess......pick up a history book and do some research on World War II.
Old 02-10-2004, 12:17 AM   #90
facelessman
facelessman's Avatar
USER INFO »
Status: Opened My Eyes
Posts: 6,179
Joined: May 2003
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to facelessman Send a message via MSN to facelessman
interesting...
__________________
Is that what you call a getaway?
Tell me what you got away with
B/c i've seen more spine in jellyfish
and ive seen more guts on 11 year old kids.
Have another drink and drive yourself home
I hope theres ice on all the roads
and think of me when you forget your seatbelt
and again when your head goes through the windshield.
Seventy Times Seven- Brand new
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Scott Interview.. Lucy Scott Stapp Talk 27 08-17-2007 02:58 PM
Stapp's version on the Creed break-up! Bridge of Clay Creed Talk 45 11-17-2005 07:33 PM
Scott Breaks His Silence to MTV Shadow Scott Stapp Talk 76 08-19-2004 09:13 PM
Scott Stapp Christian interview MrSeeker Scott Stapp Talk 4 08-17-2004 02:38 PM
new article about stapp on yahoo.com chafin24 Creed Talk 18 04-23-2004 03:01 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:08 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2004 Steve Caponetto. All Rights Reserved.